Merging Multiple Files for KYC documents

Pete. Apache Openoffice is freeware. It is available on most desktop operating systems. You create a document like you would in any word processor. You can copy and paste images into it even. Last but not least you can save as a pdf. Save in doc format too so if you have to add something you don’t have to start over.
Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Bluebeam is the gold standard as far as PDF editing programs are concerned. You can import PDFs, change sheet order, remove sheets, etc. I’m pretty sure you can get a 30 day trial if all else fails.

2 Likes

Bluebeam Revu is the version you would need.

Thanks guys for all the tips! Good job Electroneum Ltd have a community like this to sort stuff out for them! :laughing:

4 Likes

libre office (free, supports latest MS office file formats) can also save in pdf format.

2 Likes

Used a neat little thing called PDFill in the end, can be downloaded to desktop (I didn’t fancy uploading all my stuff to a website). It’s free, it merges, splits and converts images to PDF and vice versa.

175 pages came out at 9.43MB, now all I need is a (secure) app to upload it to. :hot_face:

3 Likes

Have you had a response from Electroneum’s support recently? I’m over a month with zero responses from them after uploading a document. (Despite raising a ticket)

They were actually following up the support ticket every week, the most recent reply before the app was locked was to let them know when the stuff was uploaded. They’d previously suggested sending stuff by email first so they could check it before uploading to the app but I’m not quite sure I believe anyone actually looked at it. Then after the app was locked I had another follow up asking if it was done yet… so I let them know that they were “improving my experience” so I could not.

In fairness support was pretty active latterly.

You uploaded to the app?

I did upload via the app. Crickets.

That was the “waiting for more than 30 days ticket”?

Maybe get in touch with Ollie when he returns, he offered to help with any that were stuck in the system.