Mass adoption The phone that pays you Back M1 Give-away

It definitely is attractive yes

3 Likes

Thank you again for your insight :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

That is one of the best write ups I have read. You told figures and everything. I believe it’s posts like those that will help us all understand how well etn is on the correct path. Well done thankyou. @Maritz

4 Likes

This is fantastic Maritz! Thanks for sharing this info. ETN might spread like wild fire. I have already seen a lot of people wanting to get M1.

4 Likes

You’ll be getting a donation for this cause very soon. All my ETN is on CLI and I don’t have much on my official wallet. So I’m selling a little of one crypto that I have readily available to send over, pending transfer times.

3 Likes

They should set up a :rotating_light: to go off with a QR code for the community to donate to buy m1 phones to drop in SA from the community to show the instant payments system live

@ETNCEO @chris.gorman @Rach @ImogenD @Jade_O @MSystem @Jeff_Knight is there anyway to set this up quick it could really show everyone at mwc the impact our community brings. I’m sure many would donate to this cause in fact I’ve already heard of others in the community wanting to do this. Can we make something like this happen?

2 Likes

I should have just used the CLI…transferring the coins I wanted to sell on an exchange and turn into ETN for this took a couple hours…but, it’s done and I am now waiting for the ETN to hit my wallet so I can use the actual mobile wallet for only the second time ever. I could have sent it straight from the exchange, but I want to use the wallet, dang it! You will receive ~1060 ETN some time in the fairly near future. It’s all I can muster in a short time seeing I’m still unemployed :frowning:

EDIT:

1060 ETN has been sent

3 Likes

Great effort. Donation sent

3 Likes

This will be very much appreciated :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Received with much thanks and somebody will get joy from this! :v:

2 Likes

Hey RSKNOR you thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Thanks almost half a M1 ETN Phone Now!!! Thanks for your generous donations!! Please invite people to this page my button is missing. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

That’s some great fud fighting info ty. I have heard people say repeatedly that there are cheaper better phones and I did not know how to approach that.

2 Likes

You could still top-up your cheaper and possible better phone with ETN as long as you download the free air-dropping cloudy ETN app combined with a free Unlimited SIM card

4 Likes

This is true also so us banked only need the app for now and covert the M1 Electroneum Phone! It’s more useful in the hands of new users in unbanked areas! And people in the target area can download the app also and it’s all good get the app out there Instant Payment is so under rated and it gives you free money!!

4 Likes

How would you determine/vet the person to receive it? To avoid scammers/fraudsters? Also to get it to a person that needs and deserves it? I’m totally behind this if we can get it working.

2 Likes

@Aironeous I’m figuring it out I have ideas but will share once I have my ideas fully formed. Everyone gets ETN back if it’s a no show!!

2 Likes

@PrestoCrypto @Maritz are in South Africa!? And I would like any opinions?

1 Like

Just sent 10 ETN from my app. Not much but I don’t have much on my phone app and I am using the rest for referral signups and to demonstrate the power of instant payment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This thread got mentioned on the 5 panel ETN discussion from tonight (both NorthEastTexasTech and DigitSpinCrypto were broadcasting it). Along those two guys, it had Sean Davis (Crypto for the people), Matthew Gray (99Cents) and Greg aka Rasta G (Electroneum Universe) on it. I also posted a link here on both broadcasts. Hopefully it helps get this goal achieved!

NorthEast Broadcast:

Digitspin broadcast:

6 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website