Marketing ARMY (Twitter, Youtube, Facebook etc.)

There were 2 people that made a thread about this before me so I posted on one of their threads to be polite. I think Msystem started second one but I also posted on the fight the dump thread so atleast most people will see it as that is the most viewed thread.
In my opinion I think admin should make a thread, lock it, pinn it and keep it updated so nobody can post to it burying it that way the list can be clearly seen by everyone immediately when they click on it. We don’t need to give every market just the major one if the exchange lets us see it without registering as some don’t.
If someone is waiting for a long time for Electroneum to be traded on an exchange in their country they will want to know fairly quickly and not have to scroll up through 100 posts so that’s why I think it should be pinned and locked.

Good Idea @Aironeous
:heart::heart:

Please i need list of all ETN supporters can you help me? we need to follow and support each other :wink:

Have a look at this:

And for comparition i make the same list with data taken from coinpaprika:

I want to show you my results i want to teach you and not be alone that receive this BADGE. Join me.
What are you waiting for :wink: you need to have patience and work hard.

we know, you are the Badge-King, keep shilling ETN to the uneducated brother 20_HEARTS