M1 NO LONGER on Amazon!? - Should you be worried?: The Quorra Show

Nice video, thanks for sharing here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As usual the team is on top of it. Waiting impatiently for my chance to buy one.

3 Likes

Just so you know, it was only a small release on Amazon to satisfy the fans that managed to snag a few. I think that was a kind gift. And save the rest for target markets. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got number 120 :sunglasses::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

Cracking little phone for the price.

I hope the team go for a next model up in the future

3 Likes

Sealed product is the way to go. :wink:

He made me think that real gig work can’t be done on a phone, so I’m thinking of ideas to work with laptop refurbishment companies, charities to provide decent cheap laptops like ex company thinkpad or dell machines fixing them up and sending them to promising gig guru accounts in target regions. I’ll come back to you when I formulate a more rounded idea. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s not a fact. That’s your opinion my friend.

1 Like

i hope this week will be better compare to last month

1 Like

There is supposed to be a big app update come out this week. Does anyone have any ideas about what changes or features are being worked on?

2 Likes

I think it could be to do with the refund system for vendors.

It was on our Richard Ells Interview Part 2. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/zao29EtyM-c

3 Likes

It’s the 60 Second Onboarding and possibly a few other things. Though the other stuff is likely a few months away

2 Likes

Ahh ok. In your recent video it sounded like it was an additional update to the three you already mentioned.

I’m guessing it’s beoned the scope, probably far to complicated to implement. Even having a tab in the app for previous payments (vendor directory) is difficult to implement, because the vendor could change their etn address for whatever reason, so keeping track of that would be hard to ensure you don’t send repeat payments to a dead address. Hmmm

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website