Looks like huge competition

“Digital World Exchange is now open for trading. This platform is one-of-a-kind in the fact that it is backed by ten million in Bitcoin.”

“Alex is looking forward to the exchange expanding across multiple countries and allowing people in isolated areas to utilize the exchange as a form of payment and/or trade.”

" The same transaction, paid with DWE, would cost less than $0.01. i.e. It’d almost be free. In the Bitcoin network, transactions require 10 minutes for confirmation. For a business, this is unacceptable. PIVX transactions, on the other hand, are confirmed within 60 seconds and are most often instant"

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=3AaAXMfuKPKOggeaqrO4CA&q=digital+world+exchange&oq=Digital&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0l6j0i131j0j0i131.10570.12065..14373...0.0..0.101.679.7j1…3…0…1…gws-wiz…0…0i131i20i263j0i20i263.-yP_29fbVoQ

Great project by the look of it. Competition is healthy for everyone. You can have McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s etc…they all do the same thing. I think it shows a major turning point for the benefit of everyone.

I know but, geez, just when you’re starting out?

I just wish they were further along and the price would stop going down.
We need something to raise the price.

I remember when it was 20 cents and they were just an idea.
Now, they have come a long way and the price is next to nothing.

Relax. It will happen. Remember…I may not be right about this…but I think Richard put £1M of his own money in… he’s as serious as a heart attack about this. Have faith.

1 Like