Logging Block Reward Over Time

Capture%20_2019-07-08-20-54-55-1

3 Likes

This is making ETN very precious indeed. It’s so much smaller than before :grin:

3 Likes

Capture%20_2019-07-10-06-44-10-1

4 Likes

I was wondering if the block reward would be fixed or reducing. Seems its reducing.

Also, I think Richard said you’d be able to see the identifier of the organisation who mined the block. Has anyone looked to see how many organisations are mining at the moment??

Thank you, I thought we might get something like a GUID to anonymously identify who mined the block and we could then see how many organisations are mining

thanks for the cool update . How many blocks are mined each day ? Do you have data on that ?

Just to reming you the wonderful website that log all those data :
https://etn.shibatelecom.xyz/d/IJK3mwiWz/electroneum?orgId=1&refresh=10s

3 Likes

Capture%20_2019-08-03-14-10-48-1

3 Likes

4 Likes

BLOCK REWARD 1699.81

4 Likes

Block reward: 1630.82

7 Likes

Wow, it feels like it was over a year ago that we were in the 7k range. It really hasn’t been long and look at how much other stuff has happened…

Thanks for the reminder Presto! :+1:

4 Likes
Block reward:	1578.67
3 Likes

If each block mined every 2 minutes rewards 1578.67 ETN, that’s approximately 1,136,642.4 ETN mined per day…if my maths is right.

1.13 million ETN is going to the NGO’s and potentially cashed out on exchanges every day, which is about $4,213 at the current value of $0.0037.

If the price stayed like this for a month, the NGO’s would receive $126,290, divided by however many there are (I think it’s 12-15).That’s roughly around $10.5k each.

I’ve received 42.71 in ETN Rewards in 36 days, so to keep the maths simple, let’s say 1 ETN per day.

Hypothetically, If everyone received the same minimum ETN rewards, there’d be another 250k distributed everyday, however, we know in some place they get up to $3.

So at the other end of the spectrum, the users in target regions are likely to be receiving up to 800 ETN per month, around 27 ETN per day.

But, just how many of the 250k+ users are receiving this upper tier, and how are the tiers divided by region? Only Electroneum know this, but it would be really interesting to know the percentage breakdown of those in developing countries compared to those in the US and Europe. This would help us establish a benchmark to work against when they change their algorithm, which has been mentioned by Richard in recent interviews.

So at the lowest end of the spectrum, we could see approximately 1,386,642 ETN being emitted everyday, though we know this total is significantly higher.

What I’d like to know is how much ETN is currently paid out via AnyTask and at what point will it offset the amount being emitted.

If we took the absolute minimum amount emitted per day 1,386,642 ETN ($5139), and each task was hypothetically $10, users would need to buy 513 tasks a day…but we know this would need to be higher.

Hopefully we get to see some stats at some point.

5 Likes