Liquid Exchange

anyone know how much fees liquid charges to withdraw ETN? Also do they have a limit as to how many ETN you can withdraw per day?

Also how does KYC work with regard to Exchanges? Say I buy 10K worth of ETN from liquid, can i send it all to my ETN wallet or is there a limit depending on my KYC level?

Need to move to another exchange now that cryptopia has been compromised.

anyone know how much fees liquid charges to withdraw ETN?
-Nothing, but it takes 24 hours for the withdrawal to take place as they move it from cold storage

Also do they have a limit as to how many ETN you can withdraw per day?
-If you are verified, I do not believe so…but I have not used it since it was Quoine

Also how does KYC work with regard to Exchanges?
-Depends on the exchange. But most require an ID, a selfie with your ID and a sticker with their exchange name and date to prove you are real

Say I buy 10K worth of ETN from liquid, can i send it all to my ETN wallet or is there a limit depending on my KYC level?
-Refer to the second question…but 10k should be within the limits even if you are unverified…but don’t quote me on that. I’ve been verified on there for over a year now and never traded on it as an unverified user

Need to move to another exchange now that cryptopia has been compromised.
-Liquid is an excellent exchange that uses cold storage so you have max security. But Kucoin has the most volume on it. They charge 5 ETN for withdrawal with ~53 million ETN limit if you are verified…so I think you’re safe on that;p

3 Likes

I got my KYC done on Kucoin today and it took less than 2 hours. I was amazed at how fast they were and prompt with support ticket. I have liquid already and they are an excellent exchange too. Recommend both. I checked the fees on one sell and it was about 20-30 cents from what I could see in the calculation - pretty cheap anyway.

4 Likes

Faster withdrawals
Add GBP fiat + others in time.
UK partnerships!

3 Likes

" Account maintenance fee

If you don’t spot trade, trade on margin, lend or perform any other activity for at least one full calendar month, your account will be considered inactive.

(If you have any live open orders that haven’t been filled yet, your account will stay active.)

To cover maintenance costs of hosting your your inactive account, we charge a maintenance fee of 5 USD each month it’s inactive.

The fee will automatically be deducted from your available account balance in this order:

1. QASH (on which you’ll get a 50% discount)
  2. Legal Tender
  3. Digital Assets other than QASH.

If deducting this fee leads to your account balance being reduced to zero, your account will automatically be closed.

All you need to do to avoid account maintenance fees is to complete at least one transaction on your account each calendar month."

1 Like

I guess I’m done with that exchange. How is this supposed to entice people to use the exchange? I see no positive here. Telling people you will charge them for not using the exchange is not going to promote the use of the exchange…am I missing something here?

This might turn me away also…why would they do that… :thinking:

I don’t know…maybe they will answer my tweet. In the mean time, with the Cryptopia mess where they will probably lose A LOT of volume and now Liquid coming up with this questionable fee structure…that leaves Kucoin the only viable platform with any real volume for ETN which makes market manipulation much easier.

its only if the account is inactive for a year they will charge a fee to keep it open - its probably wise to not have tons of inactive accounts. If someone doesn’t do anything in a year they probably won’t…

1 Like

after 1 month
" Account maintenance fee

If you don’t spot trade, trade on margin, lend or perform any other activity for at least one full calendar month, your account will be considered inactive.

(If you have any live open orders that haven’t been filled yet, your account will stay active.)

To cover maintenance costs of hosting your your inactive account, we charge a maintenance fee of 5 USD each month it’s inactive.

… clip…

If deducting this fee leads to your account balance being reduced to zero, your account will automatically be closed.

All you need to do to avoid account maintenance fees is to complete at least one transaction on your account each calendar month.
"

I wonder what will they do if I put there an open order of 1 etn to be sold at 1000$ or 10k etn at 1$ each

liquid tweet
"
tl;dr We heard your feedback loud and clear and will hold off on launching any kind of Account Maintenance Fee until we have a solution that works for everyone.
"

edit:
seems that liquid gave up on the account maintenance fee, at least I don’t find it here

3 Likes

I didn’t know they were going to do this, I’ll pay attention now ty for pointing it out.

Looks like they held off a while due to being unfavorable.

liquid introduces crypto withdrawal fees. etn is not on the list, yet

1 Like

unfortunatly without liquid exchange site verifying send etn to liquid,what to do now?