Liquid Euro Pairing

Liquid%20Fiat%203

Some awesome news for everyone out in the community. We’re massively excited to announce our Fiat Pairing Partnership with Liquid, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges. ETN will go live with Euros first (EUR) with a Dollar (USD) pairing following shortly.​

So if you’re an e-commerce biz, a barbers, a sandwich maker, a street vendor, a café, whatever your business you can now benefit from ETN as your business can now buy and sell it simply and easily .​

This is a business-defining moment for Electroneum and a pivotal moment for cryptocurrency in general. It will make us accessible to the next wave of people accessing crypto, those who will use it as a real-world utility and will spend it on everyday goods. ​

And it will give vendors the chance to convert their ETN into Euros or Dollars – breaking down another barrier to accepting cryptocurrency as a form of digital payment as it gives them the option to convert their ETN into a currency that’s more widely recognised. ​

This is an essential option in the early days for this currency and any currency and it will help speed up vendor adoption.​

h473

Fantabuloustic news , well done team !!!

10 Likes

My favorit exchange, after i start using it, it is the only one i use

3 Likes

@Jade_O, how does this work exactly? Can you keep Euros or USD on an exchange and trade in and out of ETN if you want to?

2 Likes

Yes as i understand that is what Liquid will do. Liquid is also suppose to apply for banking license in Japan in 2019. Happy Days

2 Likes

5 Likes

This is amazing news vert positive for ETN congrats all…

2 Likes

…and the train keeps on rolling FANTASTIC !!!

1 Like

I asked on liquid what happened to the etn/eur pairing.

they said:
"Thank you for reaching out.
Apologies for the inconvenience as ETN/EUR pairing is currently disabled as circuit breakers monitor the Liquid markets constantly and are triggered upon >=40% price swing. Once triggered, they disable the market of that product immediately for both spot and margin trading.

From there, we will keep watching the market and enable the product once price stabilizes.

Kind Regards,
Malvin Cayubit
Liquid Support team
"

I asked whether the price swing was up or down.

they said:
"
As of the moment we cant verify since our system was the one that disabled the market. Once the market is enabled, we can then check the price swing.

Kind Regards,
Malvin Cayubit
Liquid Support team"

Any guess what is going on on liquid?

1 Like

or some EU entity is buying a huge amount for real:)

3 Likes

it’s happening again

5 Likes

Yup, people and paid campaigns can try to FUD, scare and separate the community all they want. Still doesn’t mean there isn’t huge interest and things happening behind the scenes.

2 Likes

liquid announced network upgrade of etn starting tomorrow
https://help.liquid.com/en/articles/3122007-etn-deposits-and-withdrawals-will-be-temporarily-disabled

6 Likes