Level 2 is not working for me

I got past Yoti once. I can’t get it to scan again. I did the banking info for level 2. How long does it take for them to respond? Thanks

It took around 24hrs for my level 2. I’m around 48 hrs waiting for my level 3 so far if that’s of any help?

Same for me. I cant scan Yoti again. I submit my banking proof, click to complete setup and after 1 minute it shows up - " this site cannot be reached". Waiting on support to reply

If you already did the 1st step, you don’t need Yoti anymore.
Proceed with the final 2 steps as instructed on my.electroneum.com personal wallet.

2 Likes

Step 2 and 3 is done from electroneum website after you link your yoti level 1 with your profile.

1 Like

I asked them the same question and they said upto 7 days.

I have done my level 2 almost 8 days back and it is still pending.

It seems we are in que among other level 2 application to be verified

Not sure if this is where is ask this question, but my account seems to be stuck on level 2 verification. Can’t access anything not setting not my wallet and everytime i upload my passport it just jumps back to the same page asking to upload a document for level 2 verification. Anyone here know what i can do?

Also contacted support and they revered me to this forum.

Post issue on thread I’ll post below. The top of the thread has a lot of information. Read through it and make sure you are also doing everything correctly. Are you uploading your documents directly to your my. Electroneum account?
Post issue in thread below

Recently I was asked to verify my identity for the Electroneum mobile miner app. I followed the processes and got past level 1. However, I’m having problems at level 2 because it’s asking for my employer and tax documents but I’m still a student and not a working citizen yet. How do I fill out this form ?

First off what country do you live?

These are options for level 2 kyc

Level 2 : Submitted documents will be used to verify the information that you have already provided.

We can accept the following types of supporting document (must be less than 3 months old):

• Bank statement
  • Utility bill (gas, electric, broadband or satellite/cable TV only)
  • Government issued tax statement
  • Government issued benefit statement
  • Government issued state pension

Details that confirm your name, current address and identity should remain non-redacted and legible.

I encourage you to read through the thread I will post below as your answer may be there. If you need further assistance I will try to help. Also post your issue on thread I’ll post below as it is the main thread for kyc issues. Hope this helps!

If you dont have lots of coins, i think LVL1 is enough?

1 Like

This is true. If you are not currently required to complete level 2 you do not have to, but spending limit it 150£ every 3 months combined transactions. So be careful if you are not going to verify further because if you go over that amount your account will be froze until you verify level 2.

When I login into my Electroneum account it takes my straight to the level 2 form and I can’t progress without filling it. I am located in the US.

Do you have any of these you can use?

These are options for level 2 kyc

Level 2 : Submitted documents will be used to verify the information that you have already provided.

We can accept the following types of supporting document (must be less than 3 months old):

• Bank statement
  • Utility bill (gas, electric, broadband or satellite/cable TV only)
  • Government issued tax statement
  • Government issued benefit statement
  • Government issued state pension

Details that confirm your name, current address and identity should remain non-redacted and legible.

I have the same problem. Mining since two years and ive never seen something like this. I dont have any problem in identifying myself, actually I think it is a pretty good thing. But I dont understand how it has been taking like 2 weeks to verify and confirm the last step for le el 2. Very bad sign from Etn team, I really believed in this project, now they are going to lose so many costumers. Support dont help, they just send you to the forum. I will not recommend Electroneum again

Is your kyc tier 2 pending? Are you talking about yoti or your my.electroneum account verification? If it is pending it will be reviewed, it is noted in thread they sent you that it takes up to 10 business days, when did you upload? If your document was rejected you will need to explain more your circumstances and I will try to help you. First let’s start with if your documents are pending, this is a newer process and is necessary for the direction Electroneum is going. Support sent you to this forum as it is filled with information and community members who will try to help. Also this thread I’ll post below has a lot of information on kyc if you read through it.

1 Like