KYC, Yoti and dual citizenship

Hello!

Since I haven’t been able to find any information elsewhere, I would appreciate some help about following topic. I’ve already sent a question via support portal, but they just told me to ask on the forum. I’m not very happy about this solution, since it should be a legal advice, and it affects money invested, but, it looks like there is no other way.
Namely, I have dual citizenship. Documents from the country I live in are not accepted by Yoti, but documents from the second country are. I have a passport of this country that has my real address in it (address from the country I live in), and I would like to know if it’s alright to use this passport to reach level 2? Just to mention that (if I recall correctly) I’ve used nationality of the country I live in (the one not accepted by Yoti) when applying for level 1. I can’t check this, since there is no way to see what data you’ve entered on the ETN Level 1 verification.

Best regards,
Davor

Just try the one that yoti accepts , dual nationality to means you can use either .

No harm done if you try it .

Good luck

Hello!

Thank you for the reply. I was just scared that I could do something wrong, and render my account unusable. I’ll try this option, if it can’t harm in any way.

Best regards,
Davor

That’s what I would do if I was in your situation , if the ask just tell them the truth I can’t use one so I used the other they are both legally privileged binding documents so I can’t see why it won’t work.

Plus if it doesn’t blame support and some idiot in the forum’s called Chris

Hahahaha

Fingers crossed for you mate

Chris

Delete your account with Yoti. All data will be erased and apply for a new account. No harm done!

:point_up:

This …