KYC Update Vol.1

:us::boom::boom::boom::grin::grin::grin::boom::boom::boom::us:
Got my KYC LEVEL 3 APPROVED TODAY!!!
Going load up on more ETN At these basement bargain prices … AHHHHH the ETN GOD HAS OPENED DOORS …SOON WE MOON! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Good Choice @Cryptopuppet66 we Will fly beyond the moon and into the galaxy! :rocket: :cowboy_hat_face:

@ETNCEO
on the first day I scanned my YOTI got level 1 KYC
on the second day I uploaded my pay stub got level 2 KYC
on the third day I uploaded my pass port - Got rejected for level 3
went back and they wanted my pay stub again so I uploaded it we will see what happens now?β€”AAHH the early-days in a crypto project.

2 Likes

looking forward every days good new from ETN team. keep it up hero team.

1 Like

I don’t access to Yoti In my country (Ghana) and I believe it’s same for others here and in other countries where yoti does not operate.
How do we go about the KYC then?

3 Likes

Heey @Forson the ETN team is working hard on other ways to complete your KYC in the future without Yoti also the Yoti app Will update sooner or later to more countries and Regions as far as i know :wink:

The team said that this problem will be sorted out soon, they will find solution for it, as this project is mostly focused on countries like Ghana, so do not worry my friend :grinning:

2 Likes

on the first day I scanned my YOTI got level 1 KYC
on the second day I uploaded my pay stub got level 2 KYC
on the third day I uploaded my pass port - Got rejected for level 3
went back and they wanted my pay stub again so I uploaded it we will see what happens now?β€”AAHH the early-days in a crypto project.
Fourth day I am at level 3 Thanks Team!
I may now transfer ETN to my nephew for a wedding present!

1 Like

Awesome @Tanwax congratulations on your level 3 KYC! :grin:

1 Like

ETN Spender can’t wait to go use it at vendors found via the New GEO map with locations of vendors. I will go from place to place on the map. I might start a video vlog on it.

I would follow your video vlog @Tanwax would be Interesting to see :sunglasses:

1 Like

We could travel around and you could join me I will need a camera operator.

Haha that would be Awesome Where are you from? :yum:

@PHXInvestors I am from here: Washington State USA
Where are you at on this rock

Im from the Netherlands :yum:

I did exactly what you did except I sent my passport as level two and my paystub as level III and I was immediately accepted no problems, lol

3 Likes

Again as always before Richard make me laugh, in positive way off course, what moves he do with his hands, never stop Rich, it define’s you. KYC? let this step be one more bridge that we will cross on our path to the decentralized cryptocurrency in the future.

3 Likes

These videos are why I love ETN and the team, with Richard leading the way! Awesome Sauce!

1 Like

The stage 3 kyc issue for me. after doing the kyc 2 with my account statement and i was asked for 3 and i decided to use my second account statement amount 2 days now, its still pending. anyone know why till now not approve? Please i need guideline to get to the support so that they can approve it. i have giving all my details and please approve it

Heey @louizys it can take Some time before it gets approved also it been weekend So they Will probably look into it as fast as possible :wink:

1 Like