Kyc level 2 completed but no access to wallet?

Hello guys. I’m from Germany and important things first: I never had more then 150€/ on my wallet all the time I'm into etn (since mainnet release). I started my app and they told me to do kyc. I already had level 1. So I thought I only needed level 2 which I did. Everything got accepted but I still don't have any access. FAQ said I need level 3 but why? I never had more than 150€/ and all together I hold on my wallet is like 60-80€/$. Level3 requires proof of founds. I’m sorry to say that but I don’t know what they want? :smiley: hope you can help me to solve this problem.

1 Like

Well let me make you understand again , you just need done for level 1 , if you want to send and hold more than 150euro then you need to done lvl2 . If more than 10000euro then need to done lvl3 . only this word “NEEDED” . I hope this can make you understand

Yes I know. I understand all that kyc. But I can’t get access to my wallet without doing lvl 3. I already completed level 1 and 2 and this should be enough but I still can’t get into my wallet.

1 Like

You must complete the tier that is automatically assigned to your account.

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem.
there is no solution than to send them docunents for level 3.

Ok. So I don’t have any clue what type of document they mean with proof of founds :smiley: what do I need to send them?

Level 3 : Your document should be less than 3 months old and will be used to verify the information that you have already provided.

We can accept the following types of documents:

• Recent payslip (or recent accounts if self employed)
  • Letter from employer indicating salary
  • Recent bank statement

Details that confirm your name, current address and identity should remain non-redacted and legible.

1 Like

Same issue with me, whenever login then auto go to new KYC L3 verification page.
and there is no option available to move back for check balances or mining.

2 Likes

for level2 I uploaded my ssn , for level3 salary statement . Just try any document that got your name written on it and its must same as your id name .

1 Like

What happened in the end? Could you finally get access to your wallet?