KYC is coming - Have you complied yet?

Our 12th November KYC completion date is coming – have you complied yet? Remember you only need to complete tier 2 if you transfer 150 Euros’ worth of #ETN every 3 months

KYC and AML FAQs

How can i complete when my country is not supported in yost aplication. I asked support of electroneum what to do they gave me a link from forum to read hahah!! just great! and on the forum solution is to send a support ticket. Really funny !

???

problem for me too I can’t proove i am real person cause the 3 words dosen’t appear when i push the red button. I send tiket to yoti and thi is the answer:

Customer Service Support (Yoti)

Oct 11, 16:42 BST

Hi Cyril

Thanks for getting back to us.

We would like to get a better understanding of why this issue is occurring so we have passed it onto our Quality Assurance team to review.

If they discover that the issue is related to a bug, unfortunately it may not be fixed until the next update for the app (routinely updated monthly). However, we will keep you updated weekly on the progress of the investigation.

If you would not like to be contacted with updates until the fix please let us know and we will only notify you once the issue is resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Jack / Yoti -​ Fountain House, 130 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 5DJ