KYC Done with love keep going ETN

Hi i got my account verified in tow days very thanks to electroneum team our future hope our future coin hopefully .it’s perfect keep moving ETN we are with u forever . as i m from Turkey im doing the ETN mentions to our community here hoping to get that alll in turkey thanks agine to best team to best project ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_smiling_eyes::+1::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Capturdfdfe

Yes I have done too. To get approved level 3 it took me 2 days. It is quite easy process if you can supply documents. Now relax and wait for a moon!

1 Like

yea sure . i m fine now with level 2 cuz i dont have level 3 documents so still good for me and im fine with that .:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No it’s not true ! not every one have to be level 3 .what level u want it depends on your country and your documents and your activity’s .so don’t be fud here .can u remember your reply’s before 2 days or 3 ! i think u spread spams not more

Whats required for level 3?

I cleared level 3 at the moment, which took only a few hours, compared to the level 2’s a day and a half.
For level 3 you basically have to provide:

1. A document from your employer which shows you are working there
    or
  2. A bank statement which contains the paycheck
    or
  3. If you are self-employed or no job, a bank statement with transactions in the last 3 months.

level%203%20verification

I completed level 2 i Will do level 3 soon and be ready for the flight towards a New galaxy with the Apollo ETN mission to a New galaxy forget the moon forget mars we gona find a New galaxy! :cowboy_hat_face: :rocket:

1 Like

What is minimum amount of money in the account to get level-3 ?

yeaaaaaah that is what we talking about we are out of the milky way :sunglasses::grin::heart_eyes:

I don’t think there is a minimum that you need on your account to finish any level @kenan there are only limits on what you can withdraw as far as i know :+1: So i think you can just complete level 3 :wink:

1 Like