KYC and AML FAQs

I deleted my Yoti account but when i run the Yoti it ask me to register an account and can not access to QR scan … It was’nt better to make a tutorial video?

They are not different for different people.

But the truth is, still required to upload passport or driving license to yoti app for level 2 verification.

Not in certain countries.

Why is the 2 screenshots different then? read the yellow marks

The wording is just slightly different

Here in my country, am still required to upload passport and driving license for level 2 verification before I can enter other details. Why is this so?

What country is that and are you scanning the qr code or going straight to yoti?

that is what is bothering, should it all be the same?

How can a person scan the qr code in electroneum site using yoti, if he/she is not yet registered with yoti? Please enlighten us. Thanks.

You scan the qr code with your phone’s camera

yes, it’s all the same.

You mean, I must scan the qr code in the pc browser of electroneum site using the etn mining app and not using the yoti app? Is my understanding tight?

Yes that is correct.

Im from the Philippines. Whenever I scanned the qr code of electroneum site using the yoti app for level 2 verification, am directed to upload a passport or driving license which I dont have. And am stuck. No other ID docs is accepted by yoti…

After I scanned the qr code in the electroneum site using the etn mining app, what do I do next?

@Rachel
I’m using iPhone and you have not still mining app for iOS yet … Then you mean i must scan ETN QR code not Yoti code to upload my docs? I really confused!

Complete the basic Yoti and upload documents to our site.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what the iOS app has to do with KYC. You need to scan the qr code on my.electroneum, which will open to Yoti and then you fill out the information.

Im a little confused @Rachel. Im level 1 complete in KYC, am I completely done with basic Yoti? Or am not?