KYC and AML FAQs

Because we need to process tier 2 and tier 3 users first.

Ok. You will only process my level 2 KYC application ones all tiers (level 2 & 3) are processed, am I right?
But you will process my level 2 application even if I hold ETN that is within level 1 only?
Thanks for the clarification.

Hi folks, I did level 2 KYC with no issues at all. Submitted my level 3 documents almost two weeks ago but it is still “pending”. Is this a normal timescale for level 3 please? I’m thinking about moving my ETN from the exchange to my paper wallet on here, but due to the value of my holding I’ll need level 3 so I’m quite keen to get it approved.

Thanks

When you applied for level 2 verification, you were already holding more than £150 of ETN?

No, I have zero in my ETN wallet and always have - I’ve always held 100% of my ETN on the exchange.

@Rachel do I need to raise a support ticket for this? Thanks.

Eso me pasa a mi desde el 9 de enero

Tengo el mismo. necesitamos hacer algo

A few people have reported this. The team are investigating.

I’ve been emailed that I’m approved for lvl2 week ago, but it still shows only level 1, and I can’t access my wallet.

No QR Code on the Electroneum Website

Hello,

I just received a mail saying my KYC Level 2 has been unlocked. On the Electroneum website, it asks me to UPLOAD YOUR YOTI PROFILE.

However, there is no QR Code on the website.

How do I Upload my YOTI profile without a QR Code?

Look forward for the solution.

Thank you!

Hello!

I’m just wondering if someone will answer my question, the one I’ve repeated 3 times, but without anyone acknowledging they even saw it? So, to repeat it for the fourth time: why there is message that my account could be affected by temporary or permanent withdrawal of access, even though I have level 3 KYC completed? The message is shown when I log to Web wallet.

Best regards,
Davor

I am an investor from india, i bought your tokens during the ico last year. Yoti app isn’t accepting my passport. Help me get verified.

Please take a look at the first post of this thread.

hi i completed level 2 by submiting documens directly to etn site after 2 weeks i got email that my documents is accepted and i unlocked level 2 but still my wallet is not ticked level 2 why?pls help me

i submited level 2 directly to etn site aftefr 2 week i got email frm etn team my documents is accepted and now i unloked level 2 but still my wallet is not ticked on level 2

It did not help me. What to do

Tell me please who will send me the second document. I can not do anything from your site. Please give me an email to send you a document.

Documents are uploaded via my.electroneum.com or yoti. Not via email.

Please read the FAQs above if you are having an issue with either of those.