KYC and AML FAQs

To those concerned with Yoti they’re going through some massive upgrades that will make verification much easier for everyone. Thanks again to @PrestoCrypto for sharing this article, don’t mind me tagging you a few times haha, just want to make sure this gets to the widest possible audience.

Hello @elgarsofficial I will try to assist you, this is requirements for level 3 verification. To me it looks like your best option at the moment is a bank statement. Thank you for your patience.

Level 3 : Your document should be less than 3 months old and will be used to verify the information that you have already provided.

We can accept the following types of documents:

• Recent payslip (or recent accounts if self employed)
  • Letter from employer indicating salary
  • Recent bank statement

Details that confirm your name, current address and identity should remain non-redacted and legible.

It can take up to 10 working days for documents to be reviewed.

I’m living and working in Japan but I’m Turkish.
How do I proceed for Level-2 and Level-3 access?
My Passport (from Turkish Gov.) have no address info. field.
My Residence ID (from Japan Gov.) contains my address but in Jap. characters.
Bank statements are all in Jap. char.
I have no utility bills with my name (anyway it’s also Jap. char.)
I have monthly salary statement from company but it’s also Jap. char.
Please let me know how do I proceed?

Read the beginning of this thread to see what applies to you and proceed accordingly. If you have issues I will try to assist. Thank you for your patience they’re working on a easier way.

I read the instructions.
Reached as level-1 but level-2 cannot be approved due to my uploaded document is not accepted. I uploaded my (TR) Passport, (JAP) Residence ID card, (JAP) Bank statement. Nothing changes. All were refused by ETN admin.
Normally in Japan “Residence ID” card is enough to prove your name, photo and address all in one document.
Sometimes Health insurance card is enough but it has no photo.
I don’t know how can I go further now?

They are working on a solution. We should see an update soon to make it easier for everyone to be verified. Thank you for your patience.

I uploaded my bank payment info of my salary and it was rejected. Reviewer’s comment:
The document that you uploaded is not in our list of documents that can be accepted.
Can’t understand what should I upload then.
Document that I uploaded contains my name, bank account number, date, company name, company bank account number, the reason of the payment (salary). What’s wrong?

I can only spend 150 Euro worth of ETN every 3 months at level 2? Is this correct?

No, read the FAQs above it clearly explains.

Hi,

I am trying to verify my address but as I live in Thailand with my Thai wife all utility bills are in her name and not mine. I only have a cell phone bill in my name but it is in Thai and not English. The banks here do not send out statements and if I check my statement online, my address is not displayed on it either.

What am I supposed to do to verify this 2nd step?

If you have no intentions to move this amount, no tier is needed :+1:t2:

I have only about 400 ETN in my wallet and completed the KYC Level 1 Later.
why i complete KYC Level 2 now? please help…

I live in the UK and and I’m being forced to complete level 2 and it won’t let me access the app untill out of pending. Why am I being forced to complete level 2 when i know I only need level 1? I only have 70etn in my account and as soon as they reach 100 i send them offline. I can only mine approx 200 etn a month at the current price which totals £1.18p sterling per month… Can you please tell me why I need KYC level 2?
Will I also be forced to complete level 3?

You will have met the criteria to do tier 2 and maybe 3. You will not be able to access our services until you complete the tier that is required from you.

Please message me your email address and I will better tailor the answer to your needs.

The criteria is definitely not clear. I am being asked to do level 3, but I have significantly less than $10,000 worth. Why are some of us being flagged when we are not from Iran or Syria.

There’s a variety of reasons such as owning more than one account, or using your Yoti account for more than one account.

Is it possible to be KYC verified with more than one account? And what are the possible implications or complications with such a situation in this case?

If only we could have basic KYC / Citizen verification in our elections here in USA :slight_smile:

Hi could you please replay for my messages ?