Kids App to Pay with ETN

How can kids use ETN? There should be a basic app to let kids be able to spend ETN. Kids spend money too. The app would just be for kids to spend ETN. Attach it to adults account if needed. If I want to let my kid go to the mall or somewhere else they can buy stuff.

If this is mass adopted only people over the age of 18 can spend money? This will not work if that’s the case. It may not seem like an issue now, but will be.

No KYC/AML for kids unfortunately. That is Pandora’s box. Let us leave that tjeret. I’m

18+ only.

Primary route to market is financial tech focusing on the gig economy and MVNO’s… Kids don’t feed into that market at all, they dont have phone contracts or do paid work or make use of the gig economy.

Who knows what will happen in the future, but right now they are not a demographic to focus on.

If Electroneum becomes truly mass adopted and everyday use - then I agree that this will need to be addressed at some point, but it’s still probably a few years away yet.

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website