Keep your ETN save ! Secure your Funds

Hi today they boomed cryptopia up so be careful alot of people Lost there funds

0 Likes

Darn it. I lost my life.

1 Like

It has not been confirmed by cryptopia that ETN have been took out during the hack, just wait for updates on their side.

4 Likes

Hopefully so . it’s tradigy for the people .should every body not to leave any peni in any exchange .I just read my friend state and he is crying he lost everything big amount by that . actually yea there is no official announcement yet but i think it’s bad situation .

0 Likes

Sorry for that but hopefully you got your funds .just an advise don’t keep any coin in any exchange it’s risky .

0 Likes

The whole point to exchanges is to trade. If you don’t trade don’t leave them there. If you do trade there is always a risk but some exchanges are better than others so look around for one that has insurance etc. Crypto is still new so there are risks - do your own assessment before you start so if things go south you don’t feel bad about it.

3 Likes

Absolutely right :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

0 Likes

I only had a little bit there… the rest of mine is in my Electroneum Wallet…

1 Like

the general consensus is that if Cryptopia files for bankruptcy then all coins will be sold off to pay cryptopias creditors first. This is the main worry. Too early to tell but not impossible.

0 Likes

I have all the ETN coins in Cryptopia, I can not believe it is so lost …:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

hopefully you get your funds soon .

1 Like

So, if your money is in a trade, will it also be gone then?

0 Likes

i guess that is true >

0 Likes

Just wait and see what happens. I think people will be able to get their coins back.We don’t know if there is any insurance yet. Cryptopia is a very poorly managed exchange. They will be badly affected by this even if they don’t declare bankruptcy no one will want to use them again. I think we will be waiting a while - some of the other exchanges that got hacked took a while to get things sorted out. I think its only ETH though or ERC 20 so the rest should be ok

0 Likes

I used the time to get my kucoin KYC done and liquid accounts 2fa reset and ready for use again. If we lost our etn on cryptopia that’s life but we never have to use cryptopia again either. Anyway just wait for them do their dumb investigation. If the attack was external I don’t see them ever solving it - we just want them to free up our coins to get out.

1 Like