"Just tip one person in Electroneum" ๐Ÿ•

Quoted from Aironeous from the โ„‚โ„๐•โ„™๐•‹๐•† ๐•‹โ„๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ ๐”ธ๐•‹ ๐•Š๐•‹๐”ธโ„๐”น๐•Œโ„‚๐•‚๐•Š๐Ÿฎ thread, An Idea good enough for itโ€™s own thread.

/ / / / / / / /

UPDATE
โ€œJust tip one personโ€ Campaign is officially a go, hereโ€™s my first tip going out on a delivered Tikka Lamb Korma Curry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We donโ€™t have to all become salesman or do anything to put uncomfortable pressure on business owners or become technically skilled in coding. We can just each one of us do one small thing to increase the rate of mass adoption.

This is where I want to make a gif from the justice league movie where the flash is asking Batman what to do and he answers โ€œSave one. Save one person.โ€ Get in, get out, just save one. Then youโ€™ll know what to do."

But cut the audio and subtitle it with. Tip one. Tip one person in ETN. Get in, get out, just tip one. Then youโ€™ll know what to do.
I canโ€™t make gifs so Iโ€™ll use this one for now.

We can each one of us do our own small part by asking our waiter, bus driver, food delivery driver, donut shop worker, barista, hair stylist, bartender, Uber or Lyft driver - anyone that works at a job where they receive tips just ask them if you can tip them in Electroneum and if they ask โ€œwhatโ€™s that?โ€ have a simple answer - something like, โ€œitโ€™s like Venmo but itโ€™s cryptocurrency and they give you a little bit free everyday. See? I have X amount and itโ€™s worth X fiatโ€

I think this idea deserves its own separate thread where people can show and/or report that they tipped in Electroneum.

The concept is if people/customers consider it money and employees consider it money, what is there left to sell the business owner on? Very little because itโ€™s money.
But this all starts with yourself. Do you consider it money? I just realized I got a hair cut Thursday and I gave her a $4 cash tip instead of Electroneum so I screwed up.
So I have to ask myself why didnโ€™t I tip her in Electroneum?

1. I was in a rush and didnโ€™t think of it.
  2. I have a psychological barrier that says โ€œNO NO NO Donโ€™t give any of your investment away!โ€
  3. I donโ€™t like pressuring people or acting like a salesman

There has to be other people out there like me so I propose we do this. To do something to increase the value of your investment either buy $100 worth of Electroneum right now and use that just for tips for the next month or just realize that it really is worth it to give a tiny amount of your investment away as a tip one time and it will increase the value of your investment because that person will tell another person and that person will tell another person and so on.
So it comes back to. Just tip one person. If all of us just tipped one person in Electroneum it would increase the value of our investment.

Hereโ€™s the instructions I threw together to print on the back of the paper wallets.

Might have to mess around to get the full 1280x902 version to download as this site โ€œoptimizes imagesโ€ you might have to click on it to get it to show the full version then right click and save that.

3 Likes

Today I was at the local grocery store but I realized I forgot my wallet at home, so I asked if I could pay in ETN. And as you would expect the response was โ€œWhat is that?โ€. I explained that it was teh best cryptocurrency, โ€œthe next bitcoinโ€ to quote it.

I later got back, purchased groceries for fiat then pulled my app and a paper wallet. Thankfully there wasent any queue behind me. When I showed the cashier that value could be transfered instantly to a printed piece of paper he was stunned and started asking me questions about it.

I told him about the 2.4M users, the partnerships, the low fees, global usage and vendor api integration and handed over the paper wallet to him.

โ€œThis is yours now.โ€

He looked like a child on Christmas and I left with a smile.

2 Likes