“Just tip one person” in Electroneum campaign 🍕

Good but iOS app hasn’t been released yet and that is not mentioned on there and Electroneum team needs to make the paper wallet use less black ink. It really uses a lot of ink. I’m wondering if you can put a QR code to the Electroneum app in the section where you have google play but then criminals would copy your print out and put a phishing QR app code in that section.

I think the safest way is for the Electroneum team to allow vendors to have a secondary wallet for their employees to accept tips. A little stand in front of the tip jar with pockets that says, “we accept Electroneum tips.” 50ETN, 100ETN, 150ETN, 200ETN, other amount" with public key. The company manager can print out the ETN amounts he chooses and cut it out with scissors as the market changes and drop them in the pockets.

Electroneum team can make a software interface that lets employees see the daily ETN tips in real time and the manager can also track it and set the reserve amount to account for transfer fees.

I can always make a tutorial sheet that includes IOS when they release that, this is just something and quick and dirty to slap on the back of the paper wallets, so they are self contained and I Can just hand them over as tips to Pizza delivery guys, Uber drivers ect without worrying about having to waste their time and mine walking them through the process…

I’m printing off Tip paper wallets now :slight_smile:

I’d like to see the option to tip in ETN, and true, the printable wallets take so much ink, better to use a laser printer for them.

Would be nice if the ETN graphics team would throw together a more professional A4 sheet tutorial also…

2 Likes

Subject font is still messed up on my tablet. Really appreciate you doing this. I didn’t even think of laser printing it, thanks.

1 Like

“Just tip one person” Campaign is officially a go, here’s my first tip going out on a delivered Tikka Lamb Korma Curry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Here’s an interesting one, someone has solved the ink guzzling paper wallet issue. The team needs poking about this: “Light” Paper Wallet