Just the facts of the matter

Thank you for your kind words. What an amazing read, it is great to hear members of our community can see what others can not. Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value. Electroneum was for me, you and many others the opportunity of a life time. Even today it is still early enough for others to get in, they simply choose not to, few years from now the same individuals will tell you – you just got lucky.

I must admit reading Dom’s story few days ago was inspirational to say the least.

I am looking forward to reading your story, and perhaps I will write my own in due time as I had been thinking about it for a while.

Keep up the good work Ladies and Gents and stay the course, it will not be long before it is all eyes on ETN.
M.

p.s. have a look @ETNCEO @chris.gorman @ImogenD @Rach :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes