Joytel ETN Payment Trial

03-joytel%20ahonk%20kong

Friday newsflash! We are thrilled to announce that the first of our early MVNO Agreements is progressing to the live trial stage.

Joytel (one of the most innovative MVNOs in Asia and an early ETN-MVNO partner) are trialling #ETN payment acceptance for customers in Hong Kong and South Korea.

Exciting times!

Fantastic! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Exciting news eager to know when it will be going fully live

3 Likes

This just made my day.

3 Likes

What is thier position in the telecom market anyone know? I’m in the USA so are they the Verizon of telecoms over there or the Boost Mobile , TMobile type?

1 Like

This is the first great Ad for the birthday. Congrats ETN staff

2 Likes

Absolutely awesome! Very exciting news indeed. Congratulations to all of you at Electroneum. :grin:

2 Likes

its huge news!!! conguraltions people!!!

2 Likes

Way to go ETN! Knowing this was done a while ago I am sure much more news is awaiting us. Fantastic job!!!

2 Likes

And so it begins…

1 Like

Does anyone have any stats on jotyel?

1 Like

“Joytel is a mobile virtual network operator(MVNO) in China, which sells cost-effective prepaid SIM plan. Established in 2005 Shanghai, its primary mission is to provide travelers an economical telecommunication solution. It has established branches in Korea and Hong Kong.”

They have 2million users

5 Likes

Thanks Danny - That’s great news !

2 Likes

Absoloodle - Incredibly exciting that there is a working (test) product in the market, unsure why there is so little fanfare around it, seems to have been dropped in between tweets/announcements of no value.

2 Likes

Such great news, this literally moves us now from a coin to a company. I thought Turkey was going to be the first place after hearing about SystemKoin. But being in Asia is amazing. As they love tech so hopefully will embrace etn.

2 Likes

Brilliant news, a step in the right direction, well done team ETN

3 Likes

Real great news for the ETN community that has kept faith

4 Likes

https://cryptoslate.com/crypto-demand-in-south-korea-surges-as-bithumb-records-15-percent-of-total-volume/ a little advice for the ones that are saying that wasn’t a good idea

1 Like