ISS POS With Electroneum Instant Payment System

Mohamed Afifi’s instant payment video actually shows ETN Instant Pay being integrated into a POS system that is used by THOUSANDS of Egyptian retailers.

This is PROOF that ETN could be used as a form of payment in ANY STORE IN THE WORLD.

That’s right – anyone, anywhere could pay in ETN.

Mind-blowing, isn’t it?

And yet, very real.

See his video HERE:

We love seeing ETN take forms in various businesses and how it reflects the potential ETN has globally in all vocations of life- What would you like to see more of in these videos? More from the people themselves? The system of process? Why they chose to integrate ETN? Or how they think it can positively affect their business? We want to hear from YOU.

Don’t forget to send us your videos if you’re beta-testing our Instant Payment system! We’ll share them here and on Social Media…

See the original Reddit Post here:

Thank you so much. I did not notice this “video category” before!

Great to see Electroneum spreads worldwide more and more
I believe Instant Payment System will go viral after Electroneum team start marketing

I’m from Egypt and I’m so glad to see ETN being adopted here :heart_eyes:

Thanks Mohamed for this video …
Waiting to see ETN used as a payment method in public stores here … This will be huge

ϟ ETN to Mass Adoption :zap:

One of the best looking interfaces @MohamedAfifi so far, looking forward to other members of this great community showing us their coding and integration skills. Lets see some apple products Ladies and Gents.

Apple%20POS

Thank you very much sir. Glad you liked it. Can’t wait to see ETN everywhere!

Not in the distant future … !ETN%20ACCEPTED%20v2

Hi @ImogenD,
The link to this post is broken on the last Facebook post. I mean this one:
https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2095628047365829?xts%5B0%5D=68.ARATNPN4MPm6jpidCs_bty4Oc-bw8T1NJ17_rbIuWJ_8QzRbXkwN4Jun3yxPeXNLYzfKZoDPXesNsDBxz54GFz55dKkOnjfye65ehDCQTo1Ga6yjjpkOXVw2_6_uTGvCtoZHRH-Bvf7Tz8K-XqSqOKLDTnE1nfgeX_0MYlQ8MCwRv7YySfWs7A&tn=-R

Thanks