iOS app now live

Hi everyone,

The iOS app is now live and you can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/electroneum/id1270774992?ls=1&mt=8

Fantastic!! My brother has been waiting for this!!

4 Likes

Is it fully live now?? :blush::blush:
This is amazing, team delivers! :))

3 Likes

Fantastic news, I am happy for everyone who’s using Apple!

2 Likes

Great news - congrats yet again to the ETN Team!

3 Likes

Cheers @Rach ! :slight_smile:

I’m going to spread the word.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to leave a review!

5 Likes

Great work team I’m very impressed :clap: :fireworks: It has been a long road to get here awesome to so it live :+1::zap: I can’t wait for android cloud mining :grinning:

5 Likes

Awesome, I can get more of the family involved now!

Congrats on all the team’s hard work! :+1:

3 Likes

Milestone day! This has been one of the more public issues with the project that has now been put to rest. Well done ETN team!

3 Likes

Also they deleted -coming soon- under iOS :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::blush:

4 Likes

tenor%20(6)

You get an iOS app! And you get an iOS app! You too! :grin:

3 Likes

iOS ETN mining app not showing in app store. App can be downloaded only with link send by @Rach. Am I right or did I miss something here? :thinking:

Yeah, I have a few friends that have iPhones saying they can’t find it. I sent them the link directly from the electroneum website too. It may take a little time for the phones to sync with the apple store.

1 Like

…And really cool to see that the team updated the mobile website with a direct link to the app store. Bowse to electroneum.com on you iOS device. It works!! Start sharing! :+1:t2::smiley:

2 Likes

Might take 24-48 hours to be able to search for the app by name in the app store. Meanwhile you can use the link from our website - which takes you straight to the store.
Also if you were one of our Beta testers (THANKS!!) - your testflight Electroneum app will be replaced as you install and your cloud mining balance etc will remain unaffected by the update.
Thanks All!
Rich

12 Likes

@ETNCEO If you aren’t working on it already could you please also give this announcement on Facebook and Twitter as I’m sure many are looking there. It is great seeing us take this next step closer to mass adoption :zap:

1 Like

I’ve already been using the Beta Test release and can confirm that its outstanding! Seamless operation and zero problems with the mobile miner. Truly “set and forget”.

I’ve been buying all year, so its really awesome to see the important aspects of the project come to fruition.

6 Likes

Is only ios app live?
Or ios app and ios cloud miner both are live now?

2 Likes