Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Hi I’m Kelvin

39 from the UK, I have been with ETN since day 1 and while others had sold out when the price went sky high, I decided to not make an instant fortune but to stick with and see out the project for the long term. I must admit though I haven’t kept up with the comings and goings with ETN or any crypto in the last 6 months.

Eagerly awaiting the iOS miner :smile:

Hi People, I’m Tony in Ireland, been with ETN for a good while now. Programmer myself and am very impressed with ETN for bringing out the first user and mobile friendly ‘mining’ app. It’s just a great idea to get everybody around the globe involved in both ETN and cryptocurrency in general.

Hi Im Danny from he UK. I run a youtube channel called The D Show about tech including crypto and I have made videos about Electroneum. I also have a Bittube channel.

Hi, I’m Kaiser, 23 years old from the Philippines… i’ve been with ETN since the ico… loved to be part of this awesome community

Hello everyone. I’m Daniel, 31 years old from Fresno, California. I am honored to be apart of this amazing electroneum community. Got ETN in December and been a holder ever since :slight_smile:

Hi everyone :raised_hand:…, I’m Kundan Mishra, 28 year old from india, i feel very lucky to be a part of this lovely ETN community and i always believe in this project one day we all make this project successful like no one before :surfing_man:

Hello I am AARman the holder of etn from ico, i invested my complete earning in etn only, i am 24 and living in India. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

This is Sangoh Tan, Malaysia. Am first day with ETN.

hello from New Zealand

was interested in Crypto and was mining at the time, yes we mine in NZ with crazy power expense and we still make money because crypto is #1

a friend introduced me to ETN during ico randomly at a party I never seen it before despite knowing about crypto coins

Have been a dedicated mobile phone miner since the release despite have enough coins to probably not have to mine at all:slight_smile: But I wanted to see for myself how easy it would be to put this into foreign lands with cell reception and power. Then all you do is allow them to make fast transactions from ETN to their local $ and you really have fixed poverty no joke.

have enjoyed ETN story and I do truly believe there will be all round success in the future
for not just ETN but all projects that are true and ready for the future

Thanks for reading

Sam here, 18 years old from Italy
Novice looking for answers about the cryptocurrency and Electroneum

Hi! :slight_smile: Peter from Electroneum Academy—based in Kent, UK.

Nice forum. Greetings from Finland. Being hodling from the ICO days. Keep up the good work ETN team!

M-Kid AKA The Electroneum Whale, 41 Lives in Florida and purchases ETN every day from the weak hands! :wink: Been in since ICO and have yet to sell 1 ETN. If you have sold your ETN, thank you as I was probably the one that took those sweet little babies off your hands! Will Hodl ETN till we pass the moon and hits Uranus! :wink:

Hey there, I am Kaden. I’m a kiwi living and working in Seoul, Korea.
I am excited to be part of this amazing community.
Got into ETN last December and have been a believer since then

Hi Everyone i am Danny, 28 years old and i am from the Netherlands its nice to meet you all!

I am glad that They made this forum its really great to see the awesome Electroneum community together in one place! :blush:

With Richard the Electroneum Team and our community we can reach anything let’s bring ETN beyond the moon! :rocket:

Welcome all,

Matt here from the UK.

Make yourself at home and don’t be afraid to ask something if you have a question.
:sparkles: :sparkles:
:rocket:
:earth_americas:

안녕하세요 카댄! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Make people aware of ETN in Korea ! :nerd_face:

Welcome all,

Chris here! I am from the DFW Texas area in the United States! Glad to be a part of the community, and I look forward to joining in on discussion of this great project.

Hi everyone Al here,

Been hodling since ICO. All good things come to those who wait :wink:

ETN :rocket::crescent_moon:

Greeting all, Tom here from the States. What a great project for all of us to be involved in, what a great community to be a part of. Cheers!