Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Hi, my name is Teresa. I lucked into Electroneum a couple days before the closing of the presale. I am watching and sharing with anticipation of the positive future growth of ETN. App works well and I have received my first mining deposit. I want to encourage everyone to refer the mobile mining apps and to be sure to give your code for additional ETN for you and your referral.

15 Likes

Hi Teresa,
Great to have you here Welcome and have fun. Did you know you can change your user ID in the personal settings to something that has spunk and appeal. :thinking:

4 Likes

Welcome and have fun from the West Coast of the USA. Please don’t be shy we would love to hear from you.

4 Likes

greetings fellow uk electronite

welcome , hope you have a great time here

4 Likes

welcome to the community , have a great time here

welcome to the nut house

:chipmunk:

3 Likes

Welcome! I think you may live next door…in which case stop partying all night! :rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome. We are all glad to have you here.

3 Likes

@ElectroT Great name it has Spunk and appeal!

3 Likes

How do I do that? I tried & couldn’t figure that out. Thanks David.

Click on your icon in the upper right corner click the small gear click preferences and take it from there.

1 Like

Ok trying now…lol.

1 Like

Nope…it’s not allowing me to change it. At least not that I can see. It allows me to change user name but not my userid. My username is already Electroneum Universe. Hmm.
-Greg

Have you tried on a mobile rather than computer.?
Ive never had an issue with title on mobile.

1 Like

I will try on mobile. Thanks for suggestion. -G

1 Like

If not just hail Msystem

I think I’m going to have to link @MSystem It’s not allowing me to change the UserID. Weird. I’m probably doing something wrong, but I’m not seeing it working. Thanks @Pahini!

3 Likes

50% of people have issues with it

1 Like

:+1:

@Sk8Monkey had the same problem and was able to get a mod to change it.

3 Likes

Ya I thought I was crazy and inept for a little bit there lol I needed a mod to help, as mentioned. You’re not crazy, and welcome!

4 Likes

You are given an opportunity to change your user name, if you do not do it in the beginning, you will have to ask a moderator to do it for you. Please DM your details and I will change it for you.

Thanks
M

4 Likes