Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

But since I am here, I am a Canadian living on Vancouver Island, I am a horticulturalist and landscaping company owner. Love this project, in it for the long haul.

5 Likes

Click you user Icon, Click Expand click the gear (settings) or (Preferences) enter a new user name next to :User Id. it is that simple.

1 Like

Welcome to electronia the land of dreams , fomo and fun @Sk8Monkey

Enjoy your stay

7 Likes

oh you’re from the island… you know matt the great gardner ? :slight_smile:

might be to do with kyc and on-boarding if you’re new.
anyway, don’t feel you need to change the user name. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s true, you are pretty much known as 3babs or just babs now. Maybe Greg can be 9Dub? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome Greg! :grinning:

I would be interested in hearing more about your horticulture and business ownership experience. Feel free to start a thread in Non-ETN discussion about it. I’ll be there.

3 Likes

@Dr_Jan_Itor nice to see the welcoming committee out.
Great work people!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

Just doing my part. We do “work” shifts here after all. Lol

After you’ve completed your civic duty of introducing yourself here, come on over to the first annual Electroneum Gala-

We’re having a good time and the party’s just getting started.

3 Likes

Not that I am aware of. I am central island. Parksville BC.

Not sure where you get Greg, It’s Ed, but all good and thanks for the welcome.

O whoops, my mistake. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That’s what I get for keeping one eye on here while “working”, misread it.

1 Like

Haha it’s not your fault. I just got in from work to and I would say my brain is working at about 50 percent right now.

I know the feeling!

Have you tried accessing your profile from different devices or even different browsers? I’ve noticed this site runs smoother on my computer or iPad than on my phone.

I am on a pretty high end PC. I haven’t tried logging in from my phone yet. I’ll try that. TY

Maybe that will open the option to change my name. As it is now, ‘‘USERNAME’’ is in bold and black and there is no option to change it. I followed the instructions mentioned by another member earlier in this post.

I see you got it switched, what ended up fixing it?

Just in case anyone else has the same issue.

1 Like

I had an awesome (mod?) message me and change it manually for me. Unfortunately now I am having some other issues. When I click on ‘‘messages’’ ‘‘preferences’’ or ‘‘bookmarks’’ I am taken to a page that says ‘’ Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.’’ I think I might have some permissions issues idk. I replied to their message to me, and will await their input. I am not in a panic.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Sergiu and I am from Romania. I invested in BTC and a few alts among which ETN also. I strongly believe in this project and I’m using the mining app since day 1. If you do not have and need a promo code, you could mine, DAA6BE to earn more ETN (both of us). Cheers :slight_smile:

8 Likes