Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Hey David!
Good to see you on here. There’s so many forums and avenues for us to all connect, it’s hard to keep up. Lol. I have telegram on my mobile, which is one of the best ways for people to keep in contact. I’m glad we were able to connect on here too. If you use telegram btw, my handle is Rasta G, aka Greg Ward, or Electroneum Universe.
I hope all is well my friend!
-Greg

Hello.

I’m a long time lurker and occasional commenter from the UK. I realise I’ve never said hello here, despite being a member for a long time.

I am a professional web developer by day and reader of the Electroneum forums by night. I really like the community and see great potential in Electroneum!

Nice to meet you all!

tenor77

Welcome to the

logo-color

Community…

Have fun , enjoy your stay…

All is good my brother I am still looking for someone to support in central or south America any Ideas.
Peace. Please drop the link to the universe and the lotto below cheers.

Glad things are well. I will keep my ear open if I hear of anyone in need of support in central or south america. What exactly were your thoughts in way of support?
Best,
Greg

Greg, I tried to add you to the Electards group on Telegram with the information you provided above and it says user not found

Hmm… I’m not sure why? Maybe try Electroneum Universe?

I added Electroneum Universe Greg your in now I will give you admin rights thanks

Thanks David! I’m loving the group. Thanks for the add.

Hay Greg you should try to edit your User id on this site to something that makes sense.

Been trying to figure out how to do this for some time. Under username, it is blacked out. I thought perhaps I had to level up in the forum before I could choose a name that doesn’t look like a blockchain address lol

But since I am here, I am a Canadian living on Vancouver Island, I am a horticulturalist and landscaping company owner. Love this project, in it for the long haul.

Click you user Icon, Click Expand click the gear (settings) or (Preferences) enter a new user name next to :User Id. it is that simple.

Welcome to electronia the land of dreams , fomo and fun @Sk8Monkey

Enjoy your stay

oh you’re from the island… you know matt the great gardner ? :slight_smile:

might be to do with kyc and on-boarding if you’re new.
anyway, don’t feel you need to change the user name. :slight_smile:

It’s true, you are pretty much known as 3babs or just babs now. Maybe Greg can be 9Dub? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome Greg! :grinning:

I would be interested in hearing more about your horticulture and business ownership experience. Feel free to start a thread in Non-ETN discussion about it. I’ll be there.

@Dr_Jan_Itor nice to see the welcoming committee out.
Great work people!
:chipmunk::chipmunk: