Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Unfortunately we are not looking for employment abroad.

@Rachel keep me in mind for the future… :blush::blush::blush:

I welcome every new comer here at ETN forum :blush:

Hey Iam J. Been in since the ICO! From NJ USA

Happy to Hodl the best Crypto ever!!:grin:

New People coming everyday! So nice to see you all guys here introducing yourselves! It is showing that so many different people from everywhere are on board! SO GREAT :slight_smile:

Hey all,
Julian from Australia,
Hello to all the Iele from Romania!

Hello friends
I’m Dipendrasingh from India :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there. I am from Turkey living in istanbul. I am a holder since the İCO too. Etn is the best!

Hi all future ETN millionaires. I am Nourdin 33 years old from Belgium. I am holder since ico and I am happy to be a member of this family!

Sup gents!
Young lad named Andreas (nicknamed Andy). I’m from Norway yo, and I’ve been aware of cryptocurrencies for a couple of years but only just now getting into the thick of it.
Within the next 10 years, I see us as ETN millionaires. All living in our giant mansion with the super car’s parked outside.
Very pleased to be a part of this community. Looking forward to it :+1:

Hi , I am Todd and a big believer in ETN. I am from Texas, USA

Hello everyone :smile:
Im Andy from Philippines.
Its nice to be here.
Looking forward with this awesome Electroneum project.
God bless us all.

Nice to meet you in the community Zaynab!!! Welcome, there are a lot of cool people here that is for sure!! My name is Julian and I am Canadian. I am an improvisational theatre director, was a professional chef for 22ish years and do medieval fighting as a hobby. I currently work in the tech / collection sector now for my government. I have many interests with cryptocurrency being one of them! Should you have any questions feel free to post me or any of the many amazing members we have! Cheers and have a great day!

we share the same first name … cool!!!

Hi Everyone,

I’m Nic, born in South Africa, and have been living living in Brisbane, Australia for the last 38 years, since I was a kid.

A friend introduced me to Electroneum during the ICO period, and I purchased some ETN during the ICO based on reading what Richard and the team have planned. I’m even more excited now than I was when I first became involved.

Welcome Nic @4b627865606b03b40b05
Theres also an Australian topic within the forum if your interested!
Enjoy

The aussies are taking over the forum.

@eFijy
Ask the bot what should be done about it!
Take your chances , roll the dice bet you the bot says something nice!

Come on horsey giddy up!

@ETNbot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes