Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

we share the same first name … cool!!!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Nic, born in South Africa, and have been living living in Brisbane, Australia for the last 38 years, since I was a kid.

A friend introduced me to Electroneum during the ICO period, and I purchased some ETN during the ICO based on reading what Richard and the team have planned. I’m even more excited now than I was when I first became involved.

7 Likes

Welcome Nic @4b627865606b03b40b05
Theres also an Australian topic within the forum if your interested!
Enjoy

2 Likes

The aussies are taking over the forum.

@eFijy
Ask the bot what should be done about it!
Take your chances , roll the dice bet you the bot says something nice!

1 Like

Come on horsey giddy up!

@ETNbot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes

1 Like

Hi Guys My name is Jason. I’m an NLP Master practitioner and hypnotist. Richard mention a hypnotist could use etn hor virtual downloads in one of the AllaboutTech interviews. I already had a WordPress site running WooCommerce and PayPal. I integrated the ETN plugin in about 10 minutes same time it took me get PayPal working ! It was super easy. For a bit of fun I created a special offer if anyone wants to see the instant payment system in action.

https://i-can-help-you.com/shop/electroneum-offer/

10 Likes

I suppose it’s about time to I did the right thing and introduced myself. My name is Brent, I’m a born and bred New Zealander who lives in Sydney, Australia. I miss home because of my love for fishing, sailing, rugby…I have family in Aus as well. I joined Electroneum during ico, I love this project and look forward to seeing how many of you faithful people are rewarded for your patience. Most of all I want to see lives changed for the unbanked. ETN is going places so hodl hard and I will hopefully see you all on the beaches

3 Likes

Hello etn world:)

My name is Alex I’am 22. Coming from small but beautiful country Slovenia. Working in aviation company as a composite technician in R&D. Buying ETN since in crypto, all the time I can! :))
Love this community, there is no match to it!

10 Likes

Welcome guys! I haven’t been here for a quit long time but I can see there is still new people coming :slight_smile: ETN Community is HUGE

4 Likes

Hello folks, first time poster here. I live in the UK and have long been a lurker on here whilst doing lots and lots of research on Electroneum, I think that this coin is going places as I totally believe in the project, the fundamentals, and the team. I have taken the plunge today and have purchased a chunk of coins. Planning to hold until I can retire on my profits! Thanks.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community forum! :zap: Great to have another member to our community :+1: if you have any questions feel free to ask there are many knowledgeable people here! Many daily users conversate on this thread below I will add if you feel like stopping in to talk :+1: :wave:

https://community.electroneum.com/t/fight-the-etn-dump-club-round-3/11020?u=prestocrypto

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Starscream (to the world of posting anyway)
Enjoy the ride.!
:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Hi David,

Here I am from the North West coast of the USA.

I Love crypto and HODL bags of ETN. I am waiting for mass adoption and watching the other cryptos try to do what ETN is doing.

4 Likes

Hi! My name is Robert and I have been interested in crypto currency since the banking crisis several years ago. The bonuses and salaries the ceos of the major banks is really an obscenity in my view, especially when we are having too pay them! I am hoping that that with the rise of crypto currencies like electroneum we ALL will be bankers across the globe, and those big banks will get their due desserts! I am from the UK in Coventry, but have lot to learn about this one web system, hopefully from this forum!

11 Likes

Hello and a Very warm welcome to Community Forum.
Have a look around Plenty of reading on everything imaginable!
:heart::heart:

1 Like

Emmanuel, from Ghana

5 Likes

Akwaaba! I used to work in Ghana, great place and great people.

3 Likes

Wow welcome too,but then in my language it’s WOEZO Akwaaba is an Akan word and I’m an Ewè but we are all Ghanaian
Enjoying holiday even

2 Likes