Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Michigander here as well!!

3 Likes

My name is Greg. 45 years old. Arizona, USA. Father of 4. Grandpa to 3. Been here since ICO. Been mining since the first hour. 2017 October 31st around 5 pm. :wink::yum:. Until Asic showed up and GPU mining is too small.

Electroneum stuck out to me above all others. Glad it’s Richard Ells at the helm. I now try to buy more every day from mining profits of other coins. Future looks bright! :sunglasses::star_struck::blush:

11 Likes

I am Ahmad living in kuwait (Middle East), 32, Are there friends here from my country? Would be very fun :wink:

5 Likes

GO BLUE! My whole family bleeds blue and gold except for my 13 year old. I think one day he will come around.

3 Likes

Idongesit Ezekiel, 23years,Lagos,Nigeria. Joined ETN on ICO.
Traded over 100,000ETN in last 6 month.
A lot ETN Believer and HODLer.

7 Likes

My son in named after the MAZE AND BLUE and he is a state fine, but he is only 6. I think he will understand in due time lol.

3 Likes

中国老乡:狞笑:。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

3 Likes

Been with ETN since the ICO, only just joined here though. Also from Michigan :grinning:

11 Likes

Wow new people coming here again and again! This is G-R-E-A-T folks :slight_smile:

Since last time I was connected here I can see there is Mr Matthew Gray now here too! Glad to see you here man I enjoy your videos!

6 Likes

Hey great to be here,Christian Winson from ENGLAND. everybody don’t forget to use your referral program in mobile miner, it helps you and the referrer earn more ETN.
You are welcome to use mine.

Looks like ETN price will rise steeply once ios app hits app store.
Good job ETN team

7 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile: My name is Søren and I’m from Denmark. I’ve been a true beliver and mobile miner since early april this year.
I’ve been trading crypto since mid 2017. I have a small portfolio but my main investment is in ETN - and my main focus will remain there.

7 Likes

Hello to all my teammates! Name is John, im a 30 year old super nerd who lives in California, USA.

8 Likes

Merhaba
Ben Fidan. TÜRKIYE den katılıyorum. ETN uykularımı kaçırıyor

6 Likes

Hello, am Prince from Accra-Ghana and am so happy to be here.
i got to know of electroneum a couple of months but i couldn’t help myself but to get 1000ETN and completed my KYC.
Waiting for the good project to hit the world and am happy to be part of this wonderful community.

Peace and love

14 Likes

Hi, I’m Mesut. 31 years old, I’m from turkey. I met ETN through the mobile miner. I hope life gives me a chance

11 Likes

Ahhh…you must be “The Rachel” who answers support tickets! Nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Hello Julianna, thanks for using my referral code :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello Olly! I am Amy aka "CryptoNiffler ".
40yr old stay at home mother.
I got in on the ICO and after reading over the plan…and reading again…jumped into the crypto game feet first!
I’m a bit of a bargain hunter, and after some extensive research, I came to the conclusion ETN was waaaaay too good to pass up! So I cut my teeth on this lovely coin, and have been immersed since.

20181008_190520

14 Likes

Hi, I’m Anthony, a 33 year old Media Producer/Elearning Course Designer at The University of Portsmouth’s Business School. I also run Portsmouth Punk Promotions, a company that books and promotes shows for international touring bands. I play in a punk rock band too. I’m an ICO investor and don’t think there’s an interview, article, social media post or video about Electroneum that haven’t read or watched. I truly believe in Electroneum’s vision and I’m active in helping other community members find the Info they need across all the platforms. All the best! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi, I’m Chris from New Zealand. I have been in since the ICO and have held. Was saddened by all the negativity but had the attitude that it was a coordinated attack. I do roofing and tattooing in a small tourist town. I just posted on my fb page that we will be accepting ETN and for people to get mining if they want free tattoos.

14 Likes