Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask! There are some very knowledgeable people here! The community thanks you for your support in electroneum! :blush:

Hello, Jon, Trondheim region, Norway. 38.
Run a little Firm on daily, hobby with the Stockmarket, and has found some goldtickets there with luck. Came into crypto trough PC hobby for many years, i have a mining facility with a friend, Sniffed at Btc in 2010, even had Btc, but due to children and time, i lost my hobby for some time, and the diskdrive, hehe. Returned with force when i woke up😊, my search deep down in different potential Coins led me to Electroneum, watched it, learned, and some weeks ago i saw that this can be it, its mature. I have real hopes for this. Hodl!

Welcome…Nice to have you here…

Alright people, I’m Jon, 30 from the county of Essex in England. Been holding ETN since January and topping up along the year, loving the positive vibes around the forum :+1:t4:

Welcome poetess. Time to write an ode to ETN . . .

Hi All, I started a post for free things that may help this community. Hopefully others have free things to share also and will post them in the below link. So far we have a free helpful book download and 10 etn giveaway (limited time only) and video to help with back, shoulder, neck, or arm pain. Also helps with RSI, tennis elbow, and OOS. All the best everyone and I hope some will contribute here. :smile: :

Hello my name is IGOR am apart of HostCrypto (Web Hosting LLC which is avaible to pay only with cryptocoins).
I started with Electroneum in 2017 September, i follow Richard and his staff everyday i spend some money in Electroneum, also i was mining with my rig before it became only ASICS. I hope in future ETN will jump like Monero and became a TOP COIN, because ETN deserve it.

Hello folks!
I’m Justin, electroneum enthusiast, and crypto fan. I believe in the tech, but I’m in it for the money :grin:

I am also holding some etn :money_mouth_face:

Hahaha, Thank you! I am glad my voice gave you the confidence to purchase more my friend! :grin:

I am Matthew Gray (99cents) living in Michigan, USA. Just turned 38 and have been with ETN since Oct 22nd, 2017.

Welcome to the forum sir! Great to see you on here!

Thanks man. I’m glad to see you to. I am having a blast collecting all these badges and learning how to use the forum to the Max

Also glad to see Mr. Electroneum in here

I am in England near Alton Towers :slightly_smiling_face:
Been invested since the ICO and stayed invested, as well as buy more ETN

Big things come to those who wait and i believe one day this project is going to go off like a rocket

I love Alton towers been going there since I was 14 , just realized that’s a lot of moons ago hahahhahaha.

Love Ashbourne my favourite place …

Hello Everyone,
My name is john and I live in Norfolk in the UK. I am a true believer in Electroneum and have been since the ICO. Long term Hodler. Keep bagging those coins !!

I am about 10 minutes from Ashbourne :slight_smile:

People call me Saint. 26 year old software engineer from Sweden. Make a living as a consultant within blockchain engineering or daytrading. Missed ICO but got in just two weeks after. Sometimes doubted the team’s technical abilities but never their vision. Loves dogs and has a secret crush on M-Kid, but don’t let him know.

Meu nome é Thiago, 27 anos, moro no Rio de Janeiro - Brasil!
GoGoGo Hold!!

Hi, my name is Sergiu and I am from Romania. I invested in BTC and a few alts among which ETN also. I strongly believe in this project and I’m using the mining app since day 1. If you do not have and need a promo code, you could mine, DAA6BE to earn more ETN (both of us). Cheers :slight_smile: