International pet day 20.2.2019

Today is the day to have a break from all things crypto. Doesnt have to be all day . Just take a few mins here and there for your beloved animal friends…

Heres my boys

Enjoy their love , its unconditional…

3 Likes

ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Gonna go buy a jelly mouse for my noisy and nosy cat
Play a joke on her:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahah cats are great fun…

Mine get scared at silly things or play with the washing machine when its spinning .

:grin:

2 Likes

Say hi to Tom :smiley:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: absolutely beautiful…
Hugs and strokes from north U.K.

3 Likes

Tom has a manly beard. Lol

3 Likes

This is my disgrace of a cat…doing what he does best…nothing.

Ill “celebrate” him the day he goes out and gets a job and starts paying his way.

8 Likes

Hahahaha . Handsome siamese …

Very regal cats … Egyptians had them as pets back in the dynasty era… worshipped them like gods . Hence why he believes you work for him
:joy::joy::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Thanks for sharing …

0 Likes

My absolute favourite cat

2 Likes

What a beautiful cat wow

2 Likes

First dog!

Posted this one in the alternative GPU mining thread, was trying to switch my miner over to the new pool and she was having none of it.

Nothing against cats at all, grew up with them, a few I really cherished, more of an allergy/ health issue anymore for both of us.

3 Likes

Any pets are welcome

Grew up with dogs and cats…

She is a good looking family friend.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks @Plankton.

She’s actually a rescue dog, she’s part Pit, and in the state we got her from, all Pits if claimed as such were to be put down. All because of some useless irresponsible people. So instead, they just called her a “boxer mix.”

She’s such a sweetheart, very submissive to the pack leader, and ultra protective when she needs to be. When we were looking at her at the pound, she didn’t want to play, only cuddle. (That changed in a few days!) She absolutely hated it there. We weren’t planning on adopting that day, but how could we say no?

1 Like

Looks like a true friend.

1 Like

Well done !!! You have gave her a forever home . She has a beautiful face …

Both my cats are rescue cats …

Love them to bits… maybe a bit too much :grin:

1 Like

Anyobody try the Charles Mingus method of teaching a cat to use the toilet instead of a litter box?

Litter box allergy is part of the problem. I would like to have a cat again. I’ve heard about ceramic pellets too.

1 Like

The different colour trays … yes i have seen them…

We use wood pellets which i recycle and use in garden heater in …
Unless it stinks of pee lol

1 Like

What is a garden heater? Those are some comfortavle flowers. Lol

1 Like

Hahaha

Chimnea …

2 Likes

Thanks, he was lost but now is enjoying his life fully with nice owners…he is definitely showing he doesnt feel bad :smiley:

4 Likes