Interesting Yoti Articles

http://www.businesscomputingworld.co.uk/news-post/yoti-selected-as-preferred-id-provider-for-industry-first-blockchain-powered-kyc-solution/ 9

Recent article written about Yoti

https://findbiometrics.com/yoti-planning-major-enhancements-511276/

3 Likes

Some nice updates coming soon, didn’t realize it was such a young company. I couldn’t do level 2 since I’ve got a U.S. state ID card and they’re about to fix that which is great.

From the article:

Recently, we completed work to check US driving licenses against the AAMVA (US DL database) and we will start accepting US State ID Cards before Christmas.

Happy to see that is being implemented, I can finally get verified for level 2 then.

2 Likes

I’m sure they are working close with Electroneum to resolve issues in a timely manor. Thank you for your patience! Can’t wait until kyc is behind us. Yoti is getting in on some cutting edge technology it will be great to see where their journey takes them! It may also open up some great opportunities for Electroneum !

2 Likes

I was admittedly pretty annoyed with Yoti, but that was a fantastic update. I agree KYC has been a pain indeed and I think one great with with them partnering with Electroneum is they learned A LOT about what they need to work with far more countries in regards to what forms of identification they need to accept as well as some new ways for people to get ID’s to them.

If you don’t mind @PrestoCrypto might share that blog post in a few of the main KYC post I think it’d be helpful as well as a stand alone post on Yoti updates since some may not take time to read the full articles.

2 Likes

Of course you can use it that’s what i put it here for! I agree Yoti is a hassling process as of now. At first try I didn’t link correctly and had to redu my Yoti.

But I am very confident they are currently working on solution. Kyc is huge for us. Very impactful. I’m glad we are running to the issue and dealing with it now. Imagine down the road when regulators enforce kyc, every other crypto is going to be like. I have to ky what? We are so far ahead of the game I’m glad they’re dealing with these issues now. I’m sure they will have an update for you soon! :zap:

2 Likes

Thank you and oh yes I agree rather get the issues out of the way now long before mass adoption. I couldn’t imagine getting into it much farther down the road, that would be horrible with 10-50-100x more users. It’ll be a simple very streamline process soon.

Many don’t realize how important how impactful it will be to Electroneum following international regulations and doing KYC/AML. Long term the impact will be huge and you’re right the vast majority of cryptos are truly going to get blindsided in the next year or two not implementing it.

I think we’re going to see a huge drop in active cryptos which aren’t following international law. Privacy coins etc simply won’t mass adopt, no government body is going to allow it. Not to mention any large company won’t accept them due to the potential legal risk that come with it. They would be a huge liability for any business.

Electroneum is so much farther ahead of the game than people think, I am super excited to see where we go in 2019, I think it’s going to be a HUGE year for Electroneum.

2 Likes

I completely agree 100% it is going to be historic to watch it unfold !

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yoti is for sure a great company and partner when you need to outsource proper KYC/AML

1 Like

I wonder if trilliant is the ATM Electroneum is working with from a interview with Richard not long ago where he said they’re going to have Electroneum ATM soon. Also funfair would be a great partner!

2 Likes

Yoti now partners of safe face pledge as of today :+1:

3 Likes

Yoti is now a acreddited Fair Tax Mark business :+1:

https://fairtaxmark.net/yoti/

2 Likes

Yoti partnering with another big name :+1:

1 Like

Glad they did not have this when I was a kid as I loved the drinking.

1 Like

Yoti update make sure you have the latest version !

2 Likes

I’ve found yoti to be a fantastic company to work with. As most of you will know, i run a free electroneum lottery site. When we first started back in June, we had a major problem. People were signing up duplicate accounts and that would have made our draws unfair. I decided that even if killed the project, we would ask each user to provide a selfie verification to be able to play.

Obviously this was pretty unpopular and it harmed our growth. It was however the only way i could guarantee that everyone had an equal chance of winning! When Electroneum announced yoti kyc, i thought hmm, i wonder if this is something we could use!

I can honestly say that its made a huge difference to our sign up rate, its made signing up and logging in a breeze. It gives us 100% guaranteed real individuals, who have verified and keeps our draws fair.

I was very impressed with working with yoti business, where there was a strong emphasis on only asking for users to share the least amount of information whilst using yoti through our service. It’s very clear they treat everyone’s data with the upmost respect and expect anyone partnering with them to do the same. As a Yoti user I appreciate that a lot.

I also had to complete a process to gain verified status for the site, to ensure we were a legitimate site, using yoti for legitimate reasons. I’ll be bringing back FIAT TO ETN very soon, we were the first to ever offer this service online, where you could instantly purchase ETN via credit/debit card. I still feel we can offer a better service than the exsisting services out there. Getting to the point, we will now have the ability to KYC users for larger purchases thanks to YOTI integration along with age verification and AML.

For me, YOTI is an absolute gem of a company and I can see them being the main player in the identity space very quickly. From ease of integration to the multiple solutions they offer and not to mention the security upgrade of users not having to have usernames and passwords to be bruteforced etc, just scan the qr code and log in. Really great company and I’m sure with time they will onboard ever Electronian out there!

4 Likes

This one is just brilliant! Yoti will bring so much good to Electroneum! :slight_smile:

1 Like