Instant payment use case

Hello guys
I want to ask if the instant payment plugin can be used in a personnel website or must be in a compatible marketplace website? example if someone create a website for selling gaming accounts using ETN instant payment, can he put the plugin on his website directly to allow an automatic selling operation?

Instant payment can be used anywhere Anis. Just use the API on your website to provide buyers with the auto generated QR code and receive webhook updates (or do endpoint checks) to verify payments when made.

4 Likes

ah okey i got it thank you

I have a shop on etsy platform… can i accept etn in my shop there?

Not sure if etsy allow anything but their payment methods.

You would need to check with their support and see if they let you plug in something custom.

We created the https://etnpush.com/ for people that “are stuck” in a cloud service (like etsy.com) who does not (yet :sunglasses:) take Electroneum Instant Payments.

All ecommerce products/services have a manual payment option often called something like “Payment by mail” so. With this you as a shop owner gets the shoppers details for the order and then you need to manually create a invoice or similar. This information you can add to ETNPush as an order and then you push out a payment link via text message or email to your shopper for ETN payment.

Here is some infor about “Payment by Mail: The buyer mails you a check or money order after they purchase from your shop.” from etsys docs:

Its super quick to get going with ETNpush.com if you give it a try.

3 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website