I'm new here - Where should I share a cool Electroneum adoption directory I built?

I’ve built a nice geodirectory platform of businesses around the globe accepting Crypto, and I’ve created a nice interactive geodirectory of businesses accepting Electroneum. Crypto-friendly businesses will definitely want to be listed on my website (which is free and takes about 5 minutes). What and where is a non-spammy way for me to share it here? I don’t want to get banned for sharing a link here…

Thanks!

Hi, and welcome to the community.

Have you seen Electroneum’s own vendor directory? Maybe you could integrate with it?? It’s called ETN Everywhere - https://etneverywhere.com/en/merchants - maybe there is an API you could connect into to bring the vendors already registered into your app?

Yep, I actually added myself to ETN Everywhere. I have a platform MarketplaceGOLD that doesn’t compete directly with ETN Everywhere but I’ve created a geodirectory page to promote the adoption and use of ETN. I don’t think I’m allowed to link to it here though…

1 Like
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website