Continuing the discussion from ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club:
In answer to your main questions Skratch ™ can provide the following synergy promoting ETN :
Skratch ™ rewards users for using ETN. Edition 1 of Skratch ™ sold 3 million games at $5.95 in 5 countries. Skratch ™ “The Line Extension” is positioned to sell at $1.99 in 18 countries. BDO Dunwoody LLP values the Skratch ™ brand at: $34,436,673. CAD
1) for each million Skratch ™ games sold and paid for with $1.99 ETN the consumer receives 5 Free full retail value product redemption coupons which they bring to the local supermarket and they are redeemed for up to $15.00 worth of “Free Products”;
2) The retailer benefits in that they receive a very high profit margin of .80 cents per game sold, Skratch ™ receives .80 cents and the cost of production is $.39 cents;
3) both the retailer and the manufacturer benefit as the consumer will return to a retailer and redeem the $15.00 of Free product and more products ! Those of you familiar with the use of " loss leaders " as a marketing tool may take note Skratch ™ is like a " loss leader " but it pays for itself.
4) ETN benefits by getting $1.99 million dollars worth of ETN coins / tokens into circulation per million games sold thereby pushing ETN into mass adoption;
5) the manufacturer gains by getting very high value trials of their product with a 100% write off of the cost of advertising on the Skratch ™ game while Skratch ™ purchases the products to be given away at full retail value from the manufacturer thus improving the manufacturers bottom line prior to launch, (less 10%, or $1.50) which goes to purchase ETN coin tokens;
6) over 55,000 new products or line extensions are introduced each year and 90% fail because of lack of consumer awareness;
7) the Skratch ™ game has been reviewed by several top law enforcement, lottery, gaming and authorities and legal counsel and it is assuredly not a lottery or illegal product;
8) since Skratch ™ is a marketing, manufacturer product promotion vehicle the number of game units worldwide would naturally be restricted just as any other advertising vehicle is restrictive, thus 67,000 retailers selling 10 Skratch ™ games per day results in 244 million game units per year in circulation of ETN , x $1.55, which is certainly not cost prohibitive given the supply of ETN ;
9) the planned online version can actually assist and work with the retail version very well through cross promotions at various levels;
10) of course the “partners” are the same international worldwide manufacturers Skratch ™ dealt with previously such as: Proctor & Gamble, Kraft Foods, etc.;
We understand that this product marketing strategy is likely applicable to more established markets but ETN will eventually have to enter those more mature markets even as they build their unbanked sectors as both markets cross over each other and Skratch ™ can definitely be a vehicle to pull ETN into the main stream.