I'd love you to come and join my free electroneum "lottery"

Hi Julianna, I’m sorry you had such a poor experience. The site is actually available for cell and actually almost 50% of users are on cell phones. What i’m going to do is go over right now and try the sign up process on mobile and see if I can reacreate the problems you’ve had. That way I can eliminate them and I’ll be back in touch to see if you’re still interested and would like to have a second try.

Thanks for taking the time, I’ll be back in touch soon!

Thanks, Chris.

1 Like

Yes, I definitely would like to have a second try. Thankyou for getting back to me so fast and so late. It must be bed time there for you lol :smile: I’m looking forward to your discoveries

Do you have any type of referral system? I want to sell a few products with ETN and thought about offering a Fiat-ETN offering as well (since getting new folks actual ETN is the hardest part), but would be happy to send them your way to for your service if we can setup some type of referral system or something. Thoughts?

No rest for the wicked! Yeah, I should be in bed, but needs must!

I’ve just gone through the process and signed up an account. I did notice that the sign up button was styled wrong, so perhaps that’s caused a bit of confusion!

What I can do is walk you through the process to try to make it a bit clearer.

Once you land on the mobile hompage https://www.freeetncentral.com, at the top you will see a user icon like a head with shoulders in blue.

Press on the user icon and you will come to the log in page. At the bottom of that page there is a button which reads sign up. Click the button.

Enter the email address you would like to attach to the account, your preffered user name and create a password. (remember to use different details from your other accounts that you currently hold for best security practice) Click the sign up button.

You will need to click an activation link in your email address. This will return you to the site, and you just have to click activate which is written in green. Log in with the username and password you created. You will be redirected to the homepage.

Scroll down until you the see the new user, let’s get you started tile and click to enter the welcome section.
Click the button in green that reads Click here to complete photo verification.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Select file.
Take a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with the words ETN LOTTO and your chosen username along with todays date. Click Upload file.

Once you have uploaded your file, I will check it to make sure it’s a real person with the piece of paper with words written on and i’ll change your account status to photo verified and which will enable you to enter the draws. You will also receive a blue verified tick on your account so that everyone knows you have completed photo verification.

I’ll get a video a made up for the welcome section tomorrow of the mobile sign up process. I’ve disabled auto ad’s as I believe that’s what’s caused the poor experience with the ads.

If you need any help, just get in touch and i’ll do my best to help!

Thanks, Chris.

1 Like

Hi four-by-four, i don’t actually have a refferal system in place at the moment. i did try a refferal program before, however it performed poorly. What I will do is look into if I can set up an affiliate program, which would pay out someone like yourself any time a user which you reffered purchased a top up card. I’ll have to look into how best I could implement a system like that. The current split for the top up card is 60/40, 60% to the prize draws, 40% to the site. I could change that to 50% to the prize draws, 10% to the refferer and 40% to the site. that dilutes the share that goes to the prize draw, but I think it would be counter balanced by the increased sales. It wouldn’t be a huge amount per referral, as we need to keep the fee competitive with the exchanges, but It would be some way to say thank you for sending folk our way.

I’ll look into this more over the coming days and get back to you. Thanks for taking an interest, and it’s great to see you taking action to sell products, as Richard says, we need people spending!

Thanks, Chris.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris, I greatly appreciate your effort, and I will give this ago as soon as I can. Have a good sleep :sunny:

My pleasure, don’t worry, if you have more problems we will find a way to get you onboard and winning!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for leaving this review and purchasing a top up card and your kind words :slight_smile:

Very interesting idea you have here.

It’s will be amazing to see the great ideas flourish under ETN.

I’ll be keeping an eye on your project for sure.

Howdy Chris, I hope your sleeping and get this in the late afternoon, after a fabulously good sleep. I got as far as getting the email activation code, then clicked on it then pressed activate. And then I got a message saying " not valid activation code". I tried again, and then it says I already have an account. And then tried logging in, but then says I don’t have an account. I use to think I was smart, but technology today is a really humbling experience for me lol… I’m sure its just me doing something wrong…
I really do wish that this stuff came easy to me, I’d love to have your knowledge, but after trying to learn off and on for the last 20 years, realized my path is more in the personal development field…
I have absolute faith in you guys to make a system easy, safe, and secure for us technical dummy’s. :smile:

Hi Julianna, not to worry, it’s easy for me because I use the site daily so I’m used to it. If you want to pm me here with the user name you chose for your account over on the site, I’ll take a look at getting that sorted out for you from the backend of the site.

I’m sorry you’ve had so much trouble, I’ll be taking a look today at how I can make the process as simple as possible. I’m sure there will be many more people who struggle with it as I’m about to start targeting non crypto/technical folks over the next few weeks!

I did have a great sleep, just a little bit too long though waking at 10:30am oops!

Hope you’re well and thanks for the support!

Chris.

2 Likes

Thanks Cryptomaniac! Yes, I’m starting to see a lot of great projects emerging from ETN. The team are very smart in that, they make you feel part of the ETN project. Like you’re an extension of themselves. That you are involved and important and appreciated.

I believe that’s why we have the best community in crypto. The community forum is another show of love to the community, to say, we value you.

The ETN team have a legion or supporters that they can utilise. I’d love to see some materials that could be printed off, a kind of starter pack that would allow that army of supporters to spread the word farther. Perhaps a document that can be given to local businesses, or a template to display on local advertising boards with a slot to insert a qr code to the app/referral. Template for car bumper or window stickers or perhaps a well presented booklet/one page that users can print off and distribute to folks they think would get on board.

I’d be happy to pick up the cost of printing some materials and getting the word out to help my investment and Electroneum grow!

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment!

Chris.

2 Likes

Love your site Chris…its crazy amazing…its an extra step to ensuring mass adoption,keep the upgrades of the site coming. Kudos and also pls how do I withdraw my winnings… Don’t know where to put my etn address on my profile…thnx

Hi Henrymax30, thank you for your kind words :slight_smile: I’m touched by how supportive everyone has been of the site!
As we grow the user base, it gives us access to better opportunities, so the improvements will definitely keep coming!

With regards to winnings, we payout winnings every Tuesday of each week. We did do them daily at first, but our community decided that weekly would be fine to decrease the work load as I run the site by myself. So every Tuesday, you will receive your winnings automatically to your chosen ETN address.

I do have a video within the welcome section that shows users where to put their address and how to use the site. I think perhaps it’s a bit hidden, I’ll move that out onto the front page today since we have so many new people joining. I’ll link you to the page where the video is displayed, as I think it’s easier to understand from watching the video, rather than me trying to explain it here in text!

edit - here is the video

Thanks, Chris.

1 Like

Thnx Chris u rock!! Wishing u good success and great rewards for ur efforts on ETN

2 Likes

You’re welcome mate :slight_smile: Hopefully we can go from strength to strength! I have many more ideas for Electroneum supporting projects!

Excellent thanks Chris I look forward to your thoughts on the matter!

2 Likes

This site is awesome!! Just made first ETN purchase with PayPal and playing lottery is fun :slight_smile: thanks so much for setting all this up @Chris-FreeETNCentral!

Best wishes,
Adwo

2 Likes

It really is a great site :smiley:
I only joined yesterday and already won 3 times.
Yesterday I won on the bonus ball and today I won again on the bonus ball and also won on one of the main draws.
Also great to purchase ETN with paypal or debit/credit cards.
This site is a winner :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Really pleased all of you are having such great fun! Maybe this was a great idea after all! I had my doubts over the last three months, thinking I’ve just basically thrown away quite a bit of money and time. However, as I guessed all along, my inability to get in front of the right people was my main problem.

It really means a lot to me that you guys have taken the time to sign up and use the site/ make purchases!

Thank you all!

4 Likes