ICASA Approved?

Out of curiosity? Is the Electroneum M1 device ICASA approved? If not, has the team applied for ICASA approval?

ICASA approval can take between 3-16months.

Have not seen the ICASA approved stickers on any unboxing videos.

Can the team please share the expected arrival date in South Africa? Online promotion says, available now? Please let us know where it’s available. Thank you

Could someone from the team advise and confirm when to can expect to see the M1 in South Africa?

If it’s not available now, then it might be better to advertise it as coming soon. To avoid frustrating new members.

Just a suggestion.

4 Likes

It is only available in one town and at some retailers, but they are coming more and more places and “soon” on amazon, that is the info i heard.

3 Likes

Which town is it available in? Please advise. Thank you

@Pahini @Magic @Cosmicrypto thy now that stuff to the fingertip and might reply soon i hope…

Giveaway? he want to know where to buy the phone… we need a better trick magic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where can the phone be purchased? I am following the giveaway thread. This thread is to identify locations where the phone is currently on sale. Advertising says “now available” so it would be nice to know where it is. If no one knows where it’s available, how can we buy it? Or promote it?

3 Likes

The questions have been asked there is still no answer.@B.F.A

1 Like

Well then you might answer him where to buy the phone, that’s why i mention you :slight_smile: because i do not know…

You answered well. That’s all the information we know. Keep your eye on Amazon :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

@ETNCEO @Nick

Would you be able to answer the questions on this thread?

1 Like

I will get you an answer shortly.

5 Likes

Thank you @Rach

I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

@Rach have you got those answers yet?

@ETNCEO please address this topic in a future video.

According to @Nick The phones are expected in South Africa in 4weeks. Would be great to show the community that our M1 phones are ICASA complaint as this will show that theu won’t be further delayed when they land in country.

If you have photos of M1 with ICASA stickers, please share here so we can use online when Promoting.

Thank you.

2 Likes