I sent 5 transactions 3 days ago. Two payment are still "Retrying"

My 30k coins is in ‘retying status’ for 9 days now and counting…help!

I feel you, but unfortunately The team not to be used to inform about the issues, and that is the biggest mistake as they should calm down the situation by responding and explaining to investors what, how and when they going to fix the problem, it require a little bit of respect !

Actually, your transaction has not been sent to the blockchain if it is still “retrying” and has no TxHash yet, it’s handled internally first.
If you have waited 8 days I would create a support ticket at https://support.electroneum.com
and I’m sure they will fix you :smile:

Issue was fixed within 24 hours after sending a message to support.

The transactions now have a “Failed” status but that’s ok. The funds are SAFU in my online wallet.

I can just try and resend later and see what happens.

Thanks ETN support !

I sent ETN to Cryptopia last night. ETN wallet manager is saying the transaction completed but it has not been received in my ETN wallet at Cryptopia. All addresses and payment ID’s are correct. Raised a support ticket to ETN this morning but no reply as yet. This is the first time I have had a problem with sending or receiving between ETN/Cryptopia.

I got a nice message from Bee today & everything has been fixed. There was a different person that originally responded to me 7 days ago but they didn’t provide any help… glad I finally got transferred to the right person. I still like ETN, but clearly they still have to work on getting problems like this transferred to the correct people that can help solve them.
Message from Bee today:
"I have corrected the issue on your account, your balance is now correct. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Kind Regards,

Bee"

Thanks again everyone!

1 Like

Thanks RSKNOR. I did create a ticket on Sept. 29th & sent a message once a day for 9 days until finally someone there responded that could help. As of today, it has finally been fixed… just wish it didn’t take 9 messages over 9 days to get resolved.

2 Likes

I am on day 6…and the transaction is still stuck…and I have no access to the ETN stuck… 2 tickets opened but no resolution provided so far…
CS-11366… Can Rachel or someone else in support help please?

1 Like

I sent some ETN to Cryptopia 2-days ago. ETN tech support says that the transaction has been successfully sent, (they can see this on blockexplorer) but it is not showing in my ETN balance on Cryptopia. Does this mean it is now a Cryptopia issue? The ETN deposits were open on Cryptopia when I sent it but I see they have closed these again!

Well, it seems like today is a good day!

A few minutes after my latest post I received an email and my transaction is now marked “failed” and the balance is available again!

Plus, I managed to order a Pixel 3 XL before it sold.out.

1 Like

I am in the same situation, sent 2 transactions yesterday, the second one got stuck “retrying” but nothing seems to happen until now…

Be sure to open a profile in support and send a request.

Copy and paste the address you used into the message and attach a screenshot to save them time.

They should get back to you soon enough.

I have the same problem again. It seems that if you send 5 transactions at the same time then 2 will get stuck in “Retrying”.

It is better to send transactions individually and wait for a confirmation before sending another.
I think the status of “Processing” is good enough to begin another transaction.

Already done, sent them screenshots of the tx and the wallet,lets wait for a response, will keep it posted here, thanks

I’ve have this 3 times in the last 4 transactions… still got one in the same status.

So this is a recurring error, it needs to be fixed without the need to raise support tickets, in the meantime i have my money locked who knows how much time

I was locked up on two payments attempting to retry from the 3rd until it was spat out on the 8th. I did send a ticket on the 7th, so I don’t know if that had anything to do with it. So on the 8th I sent both off again and 1 went fine and the other is still retrying… not a good advert…

I’ve been using a good number of altcoins since about 2 years ago and never had this kind of “retrying” thing in any transfer between exchanges and wallets. Not good

1 Like

Mine was stuck in Retrying for 5 days. I wrote a ticket to support and they quickly resolved it. I’m sure it will be the same for everyone here.

4 Likes

I had the same problem again and ETn support fixed it in less than 24 hours.

Still impressed with ETN support even though they might have some pool issues.

They have stood by me and fixed my issue very quickly not just once but twice.

I’m still with ETN and these issues will be fixed I’m sure.

Just a few tweaks by some BC expert and we are good.

2 Likes

We’ve been seeing a lot of posts like this recently.