I had high hopes anyway, But this is such a good sign! wait until october

After that very sincere email from Richard Ells even more sincere than a birthday card from my grandma, ETN is looking up to be a high riser in less than 24hrs , as I am writing this ETN has risen 38.70% and I haven’t been this excited about an Altcoin before.

What’s your predictions for October and early 2019?

a fintech company with enterprise level infrastructure offering financial services to the developing nations at a fraction of the cost that anybody else in the world could offer.

2 Likes

We can’t really predict the future but between 0,50-1,00 might be nice if we would hit that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Its very possible, it might suprise us all in october when advertising and the campaign starts

I have seen highs and lows in all crypto, unless some unprecedented circumstance ATH are possible again.

1 Like

ETN will see a new high when advertisement began in October.
Also, wait until next big rally of bitcoin. All the Altcoins will gain big when that happen.

1 Like

well more bitcoin is getting released next month apparently, so that plus ETN campaign/advertisements i am seeing a few cents rising

you couldnt of worded that any better! :+1:t3:

Its exciting times and it begins now im guessing

Nice sum-up @M-Kid I agree completely with you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Another excellent and inspiring post there @M-Kid :+1:
Great to have you here on the forum :smiley:

1 Like

I think Etn will definitely cross the previous highest price of 23cents by December /31/2018.if the market is bullish I hope 1$ by 31 March 2019

1 Like

It’s definitely not impossible @CryptoTheerthu :sunglasses:

2 Likes