I belive etn will be worth $5 come 2019

“Esqueça a Coinbase, a ETN deve desenvolver seu próprio sistema.”
Concordo,seria um enorme passo independente.

1 Like

And what partnerships do we have soon? Have to start somewhere but actually starting is key.

1 Like

As to be as easy to use as Coinbase though.

Once registered once you have fiat funds buying should be made as quick and efficient as possible.

Some of the exchanges have information overload sometimes you just want to go and buy without seeing multiple charts and plethora of data.

1 Like

The Timeline near the bottom of the Electroneum website page gives good outline of existing partnership deals.
https://electroneum.com

We know Electroneum has deals for access to 103 million users, but with potential upcoming deals that will be significantly greater now KYC/AML in place (eg. hundreds of millions).

We know two are implementing Instant Pay etc. My expectation is that we will have one huge new partnership announced by 12 Nov and one smaller existing partner launch (100k of users).

3 Likes

I think that we should be more open minded and positive and ask ourselfs one question, why to look forward only 1 year ahead ??? I think this project should be looked with the big scope, next 5-10 years minimum. I will count the chikens after atleast 5 years period from now. :slight_smile: i am here for the long haul.

Evrything in this post is my opinion, and not a financial advice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree @PetMM its good to look long term and i think ETN will be big in 5-10 years personally :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks bro Electroneum should consider ur suggestions which should help at a long run.:ok_hand:

I agree etn will be a lifestyle in the coming years. Let’s hold and feel the magic

Am buying and holding more etn for life

Bro I wish I can understand u, English pls :pray:

1 Like

everything would happen but first 3-6 years we have to help etn to become real corporation as paypal!!!

1 Like

it goes to 10$ that’s really not that much. That’s 90 billion market cap. Bitcoin reaches way higher market cap with almost no use case. This coin actually has a use case so reaching 5$-10$ wouldn’t be surprising to me at all if they really start getting even a fraction of adoption.

8 Likes

What do you think the ETN price would be if Bitcoin $100,000 2019 in the year?

1 Like

The price of ETN is $0.19 if it calculates the value of today’s Sat. If we go to the 1197 sat value of last January, it will be worth $1.20. Of course it’s just an opinion. It could happen.

1 Like

Predicción de 0,50 $ a finales de 2019.

1 Like

I think it will be £0.05p maybe in February

2 Likes

5 cents by March 2019

2 Likes

If i din’t mistake , Richard did ever say he will focus on price in 2019 in video . Who else remember?

1 Like

Just jumped over Golem and now we’re rank 60 on coinmarketcap.
We will get there, although it won’t be $5 in 2019.

2 Likes

My guess for 2019 would be 0.1$. lets be realistic…1$ will come, but not that fast. Maybe in 3years time.
Patience is the key :))

Unless, there is really really big partnership in play…

6 Likes