I belive etn will be worth $5 come 2019

Yea I had 2 failed attempts at increasing my amount selling to early and fomo buying back in more expensive. Cost me 17000 Etn trading up to 125000 which is fraction of my total. Now thinking this 219 is about to drop what u think?

1 Like

I did put my current thoughts and TA here: ETN Trade Idea based on Fib Retracement and Elliot waves. (Ignore if you dont like TA)

1 Like

Currently @e3156416036937231bfc with people fighting to make it go upwards we can see a dump from a big whale but for a while i don’t see it happen :thinking:

https://community.electroneum.com/t/fight-the-etn-dump-club/4055

3 Likes

you can change your name on preferences for us to remember and address you easily :wink:

2 Likes

And this is possible you must admit that ?

1 Like

You are the good spirit of ETN so show the way forward and we will fallow :+1: after :whale:

1 Like

If we would follow in Dash it’s tracks…

We’ll be mooning a year or 3

2 Likes

Bro jux hold on to ur $etn, buy more at this moment and see the magic it will bring to ur future,stop trading them for less cash :moneybag: which I know will not bring any increment into ur life.

That’s right am sure we will see $.02 next week

It wouldn’t surprise me if we could even see ETN being 3 cent by next week @998c5dfcb9f14ed6dc0f but who knows we won’t know till then :sunglasses:

1 Like

First we will be back at 140sat soon…this was only a fake bull run…we lost nearly 40% during last hours from the top…
We still have to be patient and can buy more below 1 cent

1 Like

ETN can easily reach XRP market cap of 22 billion if the roll out of carriers brings in millions of users. That would put ETN top 5 coin at $3

1 Like

Yup most definitely @CommanderETN also XRP has 5 times as much coins as Electroneum and the highest of XRP so far was around 3.60$ that would bring us around 18 Dollars if we would reach that same market cap as Ripple had at that moment when they reached their highest point :thinking:

1 Like

If we get a carrier with 100 million reach and 20% sign up that would put the ETN user base over 20 million people. That would demand a huge repricing towards $3

1 Like

Yup and i see it happening for ETN also one day @CommanderETN :thinking:

1 Like

That’s good imagination tho but I think more things has to be done before it would be real as for bypassing bitcoin it’s very easy, we only have to get people involved that’s all

1 Like

Thats the game plan for stage 1. Stage 2 build revenue on top of the network as per stage 1 :slight_smile:

October will be fun and the start of something special for sure!

1 Like

Even a dollar is far at this point, who knows the advertisement and campaign for ETN next month will boost us back up or even past 0.19 where we was at in January 2018. Only time will tell but by the looks of it we wont be going any lower, lets just take it day by day and enjoy it. ETN has a bright future

2 Likes

I agree bro, let’s join etn and bring more on board

1 Like

I think we will hv a great :+1: early Christmas :christmas_tree: this year all thank so to etn

2 Likes