Huobi Exchange ETN Deposits Open

Where in Arizona are you from? Spent some time in Tucson myself

1 Like

I like quartzsite arizona. I like looking through all the old gold mines, it’s fun. @mbrown49ers

2 Likes

When Binance? It would be great for ETN to be listed there.

4 Likes

:joy: I had to like it :joy: welcome back to the forum :wave: :zap:

3 Likes

when people dont remember to ask “when binance” thats should be the time ETN get to be listed on Binance

2 Likes

I would love to create an account with Huobi and send them 100 ETN, but I am Canadian. The USA site only accepts American citizens from certain states and the international site is written all in Chinese, and I cannot read Chinese. This eliminates a lot of ETN holders from all over the world being able to help the cause.

2 Likes

Change language in settings on page. Welcome to the community forum by the way :wave:

1 Like

Watch this video @384dc68b05586c58117e . If you’re on mobile language setting is on bottom right of page. If on web top right

1 Like

Thanks for this mail update. I received same text via email and its good that we keep all users that register into electroneum ecosystem informed. I love you. Monthly emails will be good thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

150 ETN is the minimum deposit in huobi…

1 Like

Brilliant update, I have set up an account quickly. Already deposited for trading today to have a little play. Super news, looking forward to new users in Asia coming on. They will love etn.

3 Likes

Smooth deposit, very fluid

1 Like

etn now trading on Huobi!!

1 Like

Thank you Richard, .

1 Like

this is the straight link to the English page on mobile
https://m.hbg.com/us-en/

2 Likes

All signed up ETN sent and ready to trade :slight_smile:

2 Likes

75m Etn volume already it’s pretty exciting even on the 1 minute chart

2 Likes

Welcome to the community . Im sure once huobi see what etns trades are like we will spread all over the place like peanut butter on toast.

Thanks for the email richard…

Fantastic listing …

Joined huobi and sent coins over…

The force is strong with this one

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @384dc68b05586c58117e

1 Like

just to confirm, I’m not asking people to trade either way - we never ask people to buy or sell ETN - but opening an account with Huobi and depositing a few ETN shows the size of our community.

13 Likes