How to mine faster

Hello everyone.
I have been mining with the Electroneum APP for 10 days, I have generated 13 ETNs, the process is very slow. I would like to know how to generate faster, (I have 3 referrals and they also earn little ETN) my question is: how can I earn more ETN

In your Electroneum app, click on ‘more’. Log in to AnyTask and see what you can offer to gain more ETN. Good luck and have a great day.

3 Likes

From the look of that huuuuge mixing desk you already have skills to offer! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

In terms of how to earn more ETN… you have 3 options.

1. Introduce new people to the app (when they register using your referral you get 5% of rewards they get paid).
  2. Sell digital skills/services on AnyTask.com!
  3. Find your inner entrepreneur! Using the app and/or instant payment system you can accept ETN very easily… maybe setup an online shop or start taking ETN directly face-to-face.

That’s the beauty of ETN, Rich and the team have spent the last 2 years building the tools… now anyone, anywhere in the world can find new and interesting ways to generate ETN themselves. The only restriction is your own imagination, business acumen and hard work. :+1:

3 Likes

you can also mine altcoins with a GPU/CPU/ASIC and exchange it to etn.
I’ve been mining with my PC’s GPU&CPU since months. At the present prices I’m earning daily 75-170 etn depending on the price.

see my earler answer

1 Like

Ahh yeah. Good shout @lkelemen

https://community.electroneum.com/t/thorshammer-new-cpu-gpu-mining-pool-payment-in-etn

1 Like
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website