How to daemon mine Electroneum!

" Q: Can new NGOs apply to mine?

A: I If you know or are an NGO that focuses on vocational training and education, and that it is within the developing world, then we would love to hear from you via our community forum."

read here:

So if you are an NGO send a message to @ETNCEO

1 Like

So then, what rewards do we get for running a full node? As we spend a lot running this full node.

I sync my node once a week when I want to “fetch” my mined etn to my CLI wallet. ( I mine alts and exchange them to etn.) I could do it once a month. that’s not a lot to spend. I could use a remote node so I wouldn’t even need the space for the blockcain database on my PC and the fetching my etn would be much faster.

BTW you don’t really need to sync to your PC till you want to send/receive from/to a CLI wallet. your etn is there on the blockchain on the NGOs computers.

BTW2 if you use the online wallet then you see your wallet’s state real time.

So how/why/what do you spend a lot?

BTW3 each of the NGOs gets about $10k/mo.

1 Like

I run my node 24/7 and on a vps. Please which of the alt coin do you mine and where/how do you mine it?

I mine on etnpool.thorshammer.cc with my cpu and xmrig software. the altcoin is chosen by the pool and we get paid in etn. I have Intel core I7 7700 cpu. it makes 15-30 etn/day.

I mine Ethereum on ethermine.org with my gpu and claymore software. I mine to my liquid.com’s eth wallet and exchange eth to etn weekly to my etn wallet at liquid (0 fee). I withdraw etn to my CLI wallet when I have over 5000 etn (5-11 weeks) at liquid.com to have the withdrawal fee (50 etn) under 1%. I have nvidia gtx 1080 gpu. it makes 60-140 etn/day.

1 Like

Thank you @BegaMutex for the pointers.

1 Like

Thank you @lkelemen for the pointers, I will try it and see how it goes. But though, do you have an idea of the particular coin that the pool, mines to convert to etn?

1 Like

the pool changes the altcoin all the time. I didn’t set any coin to be mined by xmrig.

the owner of the pool is @Crypto_Kangaroo
he can explain it more here or on telegram.
you can join the telegram group here

2 Likes

@lkelemen Thanks a lot. This is been a useful info

1 Like