How to complete KYC when YOTI doesn't accept your country

Thanks, i did that on yoti already but it does not accept my id and beside i dont have a passport. Please am a Cameroonian, here to get a passport is a hell of processes and is not certain if the issue them. So we use id to identification with the phone number on it as well as the names and status.
Please look for another way in which the electroneum team can accept the id rather than using the yoti which is freaky annoying.
Thanks for your quick respond.

I’m from THAILAND too. Have same problem.
สรุปว่ารอเดือนตุลาคมใช่ป่าวพี่

Sawadee Kub:) Yes I think by October Electroneum should have a solution.

So far many countries face same issue. Yoti should also add manual address function in October. Keeping an eye out for updates

How come when I login to my.electroneum. com then go setting and my profile, I can not see the QR code. Doesn’t the code show on mobile browser?

Try using firefox on a laptop/pc

Yoti has enabled manual address update. Update the app on the play store and it should be good to go for most countries now

You need to click Activate Yoti on a mobile device.

I’m in trouble here in Brazil.

The YOTI only accepts the passport, there is no possibility of any other type of documentation such as identity or driver’s license. Taking a passport here is expensive and takes a long time due to the slowness of my country’s system. While this is impossible for me to advance to level 2.

I got in touch with the support and this was the answer, but without correct prediction.

" Customer Service Support (Yoti)
Hi,
Thanks for contacting Yoti.
At this time the only document we accept from Brazil is the passport…
To give more people access to a full Yoti, we will be adding other forms of photo ID in the future. Follow our Twitter,Instagram and Facebook feeds to keep up with the latest news and announcements from us!
If you have any other questions let us know.

Best,"

Yeah, I got a similar answer, among how they are looking to add more countries, and that I should ask the ETN team about it. There’s no a single document from my country that is accepted, not even the passport, I would get one right away. Manual entering doesn’t help either, because when I want to add my address it still notifies me that my country is unavailable…

There will be a Yoti app update coming out this week. Once you update the app, you will be able to add an address without verifying it with a document.

Good to hear. Thank you.

FYI, I updated the app right now (iOS), added an address manually (Czech Republic), but Yoti could not verify it. It is really funny, neverending story…

Finally, I can now send a document (bank statement) through the web.

How did you add the address manually?

A new version (2.12.0) of the app finally make it possible.

Settings -> My details -> Address

Just email address not the residential address, right?

I mean the residential address, but before I had to add a passport of course.

Yoti now (October update) accepts manually entered addresses for these countries:
Algeria, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British Overseas Territories, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Korea, România, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.

Ic… still need to add pix of passport… Ones approved, you can manually add your residenyial address. Right?

Yes, that’s right…

Still no Bosnia on the list… FFS.