How to check Electroneum Paper Wallet transactions

To check Electroneum paper (offline) wallet transactions or entire balance, you will need each transaction ID (TXID) of each sent transaction to your paper (offline) wallet.

What is a transaction ID (TXID) and where do I find it?

Transaction hash (txid) is an identifier used to uniquely identify a particular transaction. All on-chain transactions (the transactions from or to external addresses) have a unique txid that can be seen in transaction details.

Once you’ve sent a digital currency payment from an exchange to Electroneum paper (offline) wallet, that transfer’s details (amount sent, sending/receiving address, as well as the date of transfer) can usually be found on the “withdrawal history” page of an exchange.

Transaction IDs are safe to share.

To check paper (offline) wallet transactions

Step 1: Go to https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/

Step 2: Enter transaction id (TXID) into the search bar at top of the website

Step 3: Click on the blue “Search” button.

Step 4: Enter your “Private View Key” which is found on your Electroneum paper (offline) wallet card and your paper (offline) wallet address.

Step 5: Click on blue “DECODE OUTPUTS” button.

Step 6: Analyze your proof of sending. I have sent 542.02 ETN to my Electroneum paper (offline) wallet and successfully verified transaction.

All done!

4 Likes

another well said… i really need this soon​:+1::blush:

ah… so we need to use our private key to see all of our balance… how about the spend key, can we directly use it on exchanges?

i remember back when this was all complex stuff, but it slowly becomes second nature. Great post.