How do you update with KYC?

I have changed my address since starting the KYC does anyone know I go about uploading new proof of address? I have a utility bill I can upload but I cant go back to a previous KYC level to upload as far as I can tell.

Only support can help with such request. So raise a support ticket if you haven’t. But if you have, reply the one you have raised requesting that you did like to change your address.

1 Like

I sent a support ticket abour 5-6 weeks ago still waiting for a reply.

It will be looked into, reply the ticket once in a while too.

Ollie Accuna, the Electroneum PR Manager can also be of help if you reach out to him on Twitter. Can help you escalate your issues to support.

2 Likes

Thanks. I contacted Ollie he was very helpful a few days later my source of funds doc was looked at after having waiting for 6 weeks on the last stage but unfortunately it was rejected so I’ve submitted a new document. I wanted to transfer ETN to the offline wallet for better security but I didnt get the chance as my account was locked. Hopefully during the KYC process funds are safe.

1 Like

Your funds are safe. As long as you have submitted the right documents this time around. It should be accepted.

3 Likes

Hope so. I suffer from anxiety and my levels are through the roof at the moment. Havent slept for a while. Hopefully the document will be ok.

1 Like

You will be fine. Just try to be calm.

3 Likes

Yeah, as @CrypFx has said… funds are fine

2 Likes