We must first and foremost state that YOU MUST NOT LOSE your pin- this is an integral part of your account much like a bank account pin, it is your personal responsibility to keep it safe.
If you absolutely cannot recall your pin, you can do a recovery email reset which will allow you to regenerate a new pin.
To do a recovery email reset, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: When you are logging in, the option will appear below the reCAPTCHA verification, as highlighted in the image below.
- Step 2: When you click that link, the page will ask you to confirm that you want to reset your pin.
- Step 3: Once you have verified and confirmed, you will then be asked to check your email.
- Step 4: You will then receive an email, similar to the one below and will need to click the link.
- Step 5: This will then open a new page asking you to confirm your PIN reset again.
- Step 6: Once you have verified and confirmed your PIN, your reset has been completed.
- Step 7: You will then be taken to a page that will ask you to create your pin, as shown in the following image.
- Step 8: Once you have created and saved your new pin, the page will take you straight to your account on the ‘Manage Wallet’ page.
If you encounter any problems with this process, please raise a ticket via our helpdesk..