How do I invite a person here to this forum?

Because we have here multiple BADGES that we can get as a REWARD for inviting membres, but only 2 persons get this reward and we need get here over 20K membres like now have our Reddit… Thanks a lot I want to help and receive this reward. :slight_smile: image

If you wanna invite people to this forum just share the community link with them and they are part​:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

@Emmanuel i have shared multiple links and earned this BADGE and I am in the TOP 4 membres from 1766 that are here and receive this: (but still coundnt receive or find how to invite officialy and receive other BADGES i have about 20 badges and want them ALL :smiley: ) image

Good for you buddy I’m on it too pretty sure I would bypass you​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

There are buttons at the bottom of any thread, that includes a Share button. When you click on that button, you will see that your username gets added to the very end of the link.

For example, here’s my link for this particular post:

https://community.electroneum.com/t/how-do-i-invite-a-person-here-to-this-forum/3014?u=benjaminoo

See my username there at the end.

If I understand this correctly, you need to use this particular link when sharing. If someone then clicks on that link (with your username at the end) and signs up to the forum, you will earn the badge.

@benjaminoo Thanks for clarifying.